6. You Look Outstanding

~
Shadow POV

As we waited I was imagining how he would look. I heard a door close from upstairs. That's when I saw the most amazing, gorgeous, fearless man I have ever thought about and loved. He walked down the stairs and stood right beside me, I was in awe.

"Shadz, your mouth is open and your drooling, are you ok?" Sonic looked at
me with a little worry. I shook my head to get out of my thoughts.

"I-I fine Faker" I blushed and looked away. "You look amazing Sonic." Shift my eyes toward Sonic and saw a light blush appear on his face.

Narrator POV

"Thank you Shadz." He said it happily as he hugged Shadow. Shadow tended up to the sudden reaction, but he respond with a hug back.

"Well I'll see you later Sonic and Shadow. Bye!" Danielle said as Shadow and Sonic let go of each other. Sonic have Danielle a hug and Shadow waved.

"See you later." Sonic said as he waved and saw Danielle walk away, he closed the door and looked at Shadow.

"Sooooooooooo, what now?" Sonic asked as he looked at Shadow. Shadow smirked and held onto Sonic's waist.

"Let's continue where we left off~" He said sudductibly, he lick his lips and was about to nibble on Sonic's neck but Sonic put two fingers on Shadows lips.

"We are not continuing that." Said the hero.

~
To be continued
Sorry for the short chapter😅
Art by Me

~To be continued Sorry for the short chapter😅Art by Me