15. Engagement Ring

15. Engagement Ring
~
Shadow POV
~

I teleported at a jewelry store, I walked in and looked around for the engagement rings. I found them and looked on the other side and saw someone standing there.

"May I help you sir?" I young man asked me, I nodded and he smiled, "We have ones right here, and we can customize them for you." I looked down and when I did I saw one that almost took my breath away. It was a ruby incrested engagement ring.

"I'd like that one, please." I looked away and cleared my throat to stop me from thinking of.....things.

"Alright sir that would be 500 dollars." I took out my card and paid for it. I made my way to the store, I grabbed the cookies and then I saw that damn brat, Marley, I growled. He looked at me then smirked.

"Long time no see edgehog." I rolled my eyes and walked away. He began to follow me, I checked out. I turned around and held up the engagement box, "He's all mine now." He ran up to me but on a few inches away I chaos controlled away from him. I looked at my hand and I still had the engagement box. I looked to my left and saw the bag of cookies.

"Shady!" I saw Sonic run up to me I hid the box in my quills and smiled. He hugged me and I hugged him back we spun around and pulled away, I gave him the bag of cookies. He gasped "You got my favorite."

"Chips Ahoy" I said as I remembered. When we became friends and ended our rivalry he told me his favorite things (colors, foods, cookies, etc.).

"I love how you remember everything that I love, including you." He kissed me and I kissed back faster than I every did before. We pulled away and we both smiled. I kneeled down and kissed his stomach.

"I could never forget to give you kisses too." He giggled and smiled at me I smiled back. I stood up and picked him up, I went to the couch and sat down then sat him down on my lap. "Oh, guess who I came across at the store." I said annoyed. Look at me from his side as he turned the TV on.

"Oh, I know that tone, was it Marley?" I nodded at him. He sighed and shook his head. His phone rung he picked it up. "Oooo, Danielle." He answered it.

~
Sonic POV just for the phone call
~

"Hey Sonic!"

"Hey Danielle, what's up?"

"I've been meaning to ask you if you knew a Marley?" It sounded like he was nervous.

"Uh yeah, why?"

"Well I found a Marley by your house. I bumped in to him a few weeks ago, he caught me and I think I fell in love with him." I had a shock look on my face. Shadow noticed it and was hugging me, I let out a giggle for him then he smiled. "Why did you do that." He seemed confused.

"It's Shadow he's acting to adorable and dominant." I giggled more as he nibbled on my neck.

"Oh, well, I need some advice."

"Sure, what kind if advice." I trying to make Shadow stop his domanant side from going any further. He pinned me down. "Hold on one sec Danielle." I put myself on mute. "Shadow, please stop, if you forgot, I am pregnant." He got off me and looked at me as I sat up, I looked in his eyes and saw his lust eager to come out, but we can't do that, right? I unmute myself, "Sorry about that, I'll talk to him about what we can do later, but what kind of advice do you need?"

"I need love advice, I want to know how to confess to a guy that I like." I was shocked by the subject.

"Well, first you get his interest and then he may confess to you, make sure you don't rush things. You like rushing him into-"

"Sex, because I'm a herm, I know, I know. Thanks Sonic, I hope things go fine with you and Shadow, and your pup. See you later."

"See ya." He hung up and I looked at Shadow. "Shadow are you horny?" He looked at me then down, he nodded. "I guess having twins won't hurt." I smiled. "But don't be rough you don't wanna hurt the baby" I laid down.

He went on top of me. He began to kiss my neck then down. He make me horny everytime he does this. I felt a kiss on my lower area. I didn't notice that he took off the shorts.

TBC...