3. I Will Never Come With You

~
Sonic POV

I was told to come to this little spot on the beach, I look at the ocean as the wind goes through my quills, I was sitting at the spot the was organized by sea shells.

"Hey Sonic." Marley sat beside me with a guitar. What is he planning.

"Hey Marley, so what did you wanna talk about?" I look at him.

"Well I just want you to be with me and I have a song for it, just listen." He played around with the tune of the guitar. "Alright."

I looked at the the ocean as he played and closed my eyes. I applauded and slowly stopped then sighed.

"Look, I know you love me but, hugh *runs face* I'm sorry." I grab his guitar and play something.

I give him his guitar back. I sighed and stood up then looked at him.

"It doesn't mean stop following your dreams to love the person that loves you." I smiled and walked back to Shadow's house. I hug him and kiss his cheek. I giggle as he nibbles on my neck.

"I missed you Sonic." He held me tight.

"I missed you too Shadz" I purred as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We began to make out.

"Get off my man, edge lord." Oh wait we forgot to close the door, Marley summoned his bat and starts charging at Shadow.

I jump in front of Shadow and get into a block, then he lays a hit on me.

"Woah spicy." I felt the fire coming from him and his bat. He grabs my waist. "Let go Marley I don't-" He kissed me I quickly push away. Shadow got so mad that he chaos speared Marley then he let me go.

"Damn it, fucking weirdo, why the fuck did you do that." Marley cursed Shadow out.

"Enough!" I rubbed my arms from the bat. "Marley please, I don't think you got the hint. Just to let you off softly, I'm sorry but I don't love you." I pushed him out softly and closed the door, I turned to Shadow. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll go and wash my mouth off." I stumped upstairs.

I heard more footsteps and knew it was Shadow. I stopped at the bathroom sink.

"Hey uh, Sonic." He used the door frame as support to stand.

"Hmm?" I said I brushed my teeth and looked at him.

"Uh, so have you had sex before?" He blushed.

Haha make sure to stay tuned for the next chapter, what will sonic say or do?