8. Go Away Brat

8. Go Away Brat
~
Shadow POV

As Sonic and I were cuddling in bed I hear a knock at the door. I get up and put on a shirt.

"Shads where are you going?" said Faker curiously. I looked at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I gotta go answer the door but I'll be right back, so we can finally have a little fun.~" I said seductively, I was kind of in the mood. I walked out of the bedroom and walked down the stairs to the door. I opened it to find a brat holding a bat.

"Where's my Sonic." This brat was looking inside our house. I put my hand on the other side of the door, then I glared at him.

"Sorry Faker's not home, so go away brat." I waved my hand and was going to close the door but he put his foot in the door way.

"Where is my love." He said while trespassing, trying to open the door. I grabbed my gun and was about to shoot him.

"Shads what's going on?" Faker said a bit scared. I looked at him and put on a fake smile and stepped on the beats foot which made him move, so I closed the door and locked it.

"Oh nothing darling, are you hungry? What do you need?" I said walking towards him. I took off my shirt and hung it on my shoulder.

"I want to have some fun!" Finally what I have been waiting for-

Not what I have been waiting for. But at least he is happy, I still can't believe I have finally found happiness.

"Shadow? Why are you smiling?" Faker looked at me with his head tilted. I looked at him and gave him a kiss which cause us to blush. I smiled again.

"I'm just happy I'm here with you, that's all." I held him by the waist and pulled him close. We cuddled for the rest of the day playing Sonic's version of having fun.

The End...

For now...