7. Who Are You

7. Who Are You
~
Danielle POV

I'm so happy I got to see him again, I was walking when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Meep!" I was startled I had my eyes on my phone I didn't notice what I was walking into. He caught me, and my phone.

"I'm sorry sir." He helped me stand up straight. I dusted myself off and looked at him. I fell in love.

"May I know your name. You're super nice and I'd love to see you more." I grabbed my phone and pulled up the dial pad.

"Um sure, I would like to see you too." He looked at my phone and put his number in it. I waved goodbye and he did the same.

'Wait a minute! I didn't even get his name.' I was way to far to get his name now. At least I have his number. I looked at my phone and he set the entire thing up for me.'thank you' I looked at the phone number's name tag. "Marley" I said under my breath. What a wonderful name.

I spun around in excitment. This is unbelievable.

Marley POV

I ran into that guy that I saw go to Sonic's house. I wish I would I could have gotten his name he is kind of cute.

"CUTE!" I can't be calling someone else cute when I already have my eyes on Sonic. What am I going to do, I can't be falling for two people.

Right?
To be continued

Art by me

Different clothing XD