4. Not Quite Ready Yet

~
Sonic POV

Did he just ask me about... I am in shock. I looked at Shadow when he said the word "sex" I blushed and hid my face.

"Um Shadz one second pls." I pushed him out the bathroom and closed the door. I squealed and ran in place. I cleared my throat. I open the door and acted like nothing happened. "No why do you ask." I looked at him while stretching.

"Wow glad you said that." He grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. He grinned and kissed me over and over again.

"Rrwait mm Shadwz" I tried to talked in between leading kisses but he just kept interrupting me with loving kisses. I put my arm around his neck. He smiled and let go.

"No shall we go to the bedroom." I wasn't ready yet, but how do I tell him, do I tell him flat out, peice by peice, I don't want to hurt his heart.

"Um about that Shadzy I um" I fiddled my fingers and looked at him. "I'm sorry Shadz but I'm not quite ready yet." I closed my eyes and opened my right one to look at him.

"Oh, it's whatever." He backed away. "I'm just gonna go and clear my mind." He put a hand to his head and walked fast out of the bathroom.

Shadow POV~

"I fucked up Maria. Can you pls help me. This is the first time I ever loved someone as nice, wonderful, kind, loving, and caring, like you." I sighed and looked up.

"Do you really mean all that Shadz." He came walking to me and sat next to me with a smile.

"Uh, *sigh* yes, I'm sorry it's just, I was ready to go forward with our relationship but I see that it's to soon." I looked down at his guitar. I felt a hand on my shoulder, a tear ran down my cheek. "Sonic, I just didn't know this, I just wanted to try something new to see how it felt but I..." I sighed, "I gotta go" I stood up and but he pulled me down.

"Just wait one second Shadz," he chuckled, "You hardly even let me speak."

His voice makes me happy. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a kiss. I asked for entry and he gladly accepted, we then began to fight for dominance.

I let my hands adventure, I made him slowly lean back. I broke the kiss and wasn't thinking correctly so I almost took off his shirt but his hands stopped me.

"Wait Shadow, I'm sorry but we can't, I'm not ready, remember?" He said it so quiet but so pleasant.

"I'll believe it when you stop acting adorable." I nibbled on his neck.

"WAIT NOOOO!" He yelped.

Welp sorry for the wait I have been doing things this summer with my mom. I hope you liked it and yea, peace.