9. Why Didn't You Tell Me

~
Before this starts I am not as good as everyone else on writing fights so I will be skipping that part I'm so sorry I may edit it later. Let me know if I need to add something in the comments, thank you and I hope you enjoy
~
Narrator POV

It was just a normal day, but a very uncomfortable one for our favorite hero. He woke up earlier than normal, had cramps, and felt highly uncomfortable. So he went to use the bathroom and found out that he had just started (sorry boys) his period. He was shocked but also happy, the herm was happy that his mom taught him how to take care of this type of stuff.

Sonic wrote a note to his sleeping lover and left. He went to the store to bye some pads since he was still a virgin. No one else really knew about him being a herm but his lil bro Tails. He bought what he needed and put it in his bag.On his way home he ran into a bit of trouble. A loud boom came from the middle of town.

"He cant be back, Eggman" The hero then ran to the loud noise. He wasn't in the mood not this week.

Sonic POV

"Ho ho ho, the U.S. will be mine!"  Ugh why this week why not last week.
[Sonic, Eggman, Shadow]

"-Control!"

"Shadow?"

"Had to take care of something, huh? Looks like a lot."

"No- *huff* I'll tell you later."

"Oh looks like we have two pests, to take care of."

"Your the only pest here egghead."

"Let's get this over with Eggman."

"Oh Shadow come back on my side so you can collect your little boy toy here."

"He would never go back with you, go back to what you already took over. Let us live in peace."

"Oh Sonic you fool. He will always come back with me. I also need more land."

"I will never go back to your side eggman you used me only for evil. I have a purpose here, go back to the hell you created in mobius.[if I even spelt that right😅]"

"How dare you speak to me like that! Tarantula attack"

"TARANTULA!" Those things are scary. I hope it isn't programmed to have the same senses as a spider.

3 HOURS LATER

"Thank you so much Shads." Shadow was caring me since my legs hurt from the fight.

"Anything for you babe."

"Shadow, I have to tell you something Shads." I almost forgot.

"What is it love." He put me down to open the door.

"I'm a herm." I looked away. I could tell he was looking at me. I was ashamed because I didn't tell him. How could I have been so selfish.

"What! Why didn't you tell me this. This is amazing we can have kids, and have proper sex."

"Your not mad?"  I looked at him shocked.

"Of course not, I'm surprised, and happy. I'm dating the hero of mobius that is a herm. This is amazing. I love you Sonic." He came closer and held my waist, I had tears of joy running down my face.

"Thank you Shadow. I love you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, and put my head in his chest fur.

The End...

For Now.

I have school so you will get fewer chapters, and thank you so much for the votes, and putting my stories in your playlists. I love you all, I hope you all are ok.