22.Start of a new Beginning (Final (1/3)

22.Start of a new Beginning(Finally)
~
Shadow POV
~

Today is the day that I finally get married, I have so much to say, and do for our big ceremony. I sighed thinking of Sonic.

"I know this is a big change for you, but, you wanted this to make Sonic happy, right?" The echidna asked me, I honestly did want this deep inside, but in my mind I only did this to make Sonic happy.

"Yes, it's both, I fell in love with Sonic and wanted to live my entire life with him, for the rest of my life, I also wanted Sonic to be happy and never cry around me, it breaks my heart when he does. I just want everyone to be happy." The answer came out deep inside me, this is the real reason.

"Well, ever since we had that talk about Knuckles and I we're finally going to have a family and get married." She placed a hand on hot heads chest, he looked away and blushed.

"Well, I'm happy for you too" I looked away and grabbed my light blue tuxedo, and walked off leaving them both in their mushy business. I looked in all the shops.

I'm really about to do this, I'm starting to get nervous at the crazy events that might be present at this wedding. I look at a dress shop and saw Sonic letting Rose and Cream holding our babies I blush and turn away not allowed to see my surprise on our wedding day.

This is the best day of my entire ~Unlimited Life~

(~Short chapter Ik but I'm doing POV after POV so next POV, stay tuned for the last two parts😊~)