14. We're Going to be Parents

~
Shadow POV + 2 minutes later
~

I was waiting on Sonic shaking my foot in a waiting motion. I was a bit nervous I played with my thumbs, making them thumb restle. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up and saw rouge giving me a sincere smile. I sighed.

"Don't be nervous, hun."

"I-I don't know what to do right now, I'm to impatient while waiting I can't handle it anymore, *I got up* I'm going in to check on him."

I walked over to the door when I heard a scream, I hurried and opened it. Sonic was jumping up and down and once he saw me he hugged me and kissed me passionately.

"We're parents!"

"Wait, what, we're parents."

"Yes!" I picked him up and kissed his stomach kissed his stomach. He giggled as I put him down.

"Congrats hun, I'm so happy for you." Rouge said as me and my love walked back to the living room.

"Come and lay down so  I can check on the baby." Tails said positively. Sonic played down on the couch a nd lifted his shirt...well my shirt that looked like a dress on him and he was wearing my shorts that I never wore,...What I'm not into pants like that.

Anyway, Tails put some type of gel on Sonic's stomach.

"Eek! That's cold." He was holding my hand for reason, and squeezed it when Tails put the gel on.

"Oh, sorry Sonic." Tails chuckled and put a ultrasound on his stomach (I searched up the word, pls tell me if I put the wrong), we both looked at the screen and say a baby hedgehog looking figure, but it was really small though."Looks pretty healthy." He may be 13 now but he is hella smart.

Sonic howled in excitment of our new baby, and jumped up at me for a hug, I caught him and spun around, I put him on his feet and we kissed passionately. I pulled away and we smiled at each other.

"Well we'll leave you two to celebrate, we'll set up a party for your new family, see you later hun." Rouge and Tails got up and left.

I picked up my lover and spun him around and dipped him, I kissed him and rubbed his back. I put him back on his feet, and a giggle escaped him. I smiled.

"Shadow, I'm so excited."

"I can't wait for them to arrive." I kneeled down to his belly, lifted the shirt and kissed it, then whispered, "only 37 days until your here" I smiled, and got back up.

"I love it when you smile." He smiled and I blushed, then an idea popped up in my head.

"I almost forgot to pick up something, need anything while I'm out?" I grabbed my chaos emerald.

"Oh! Can you grab some cookie while your out. Please." He made these eyes I couldn't resist.

"Of course I'll buy them for you, well then, I'll be back before you know it. CHAOS CONTROL!"

TBC..

Dance on Saturdays so I might not post early but I will make sure that I post, if I don't post it may be because of school homework or I don't have a chapter.