2

After today's session of freaking out, it was finally time to head home. You didn't have any after school clubs since you solely wanted to focus on studies.

Sadly (F/n) doesn't walk home with you since she's part of the cooking club.

You didn't mind, you were happy that she was doing what she wanted.

As you walked home, your phone vibrated.

"Hmm? Oh..must be a text or something." You mumbled.

You pulled out your phone.

(F/n) ❤️: Hey! I didn't see you at lunch today? Everything alright? :(

Sorry I couldn't ask in person. My club has gotten a little bit of a handful!

You stared at your phone dumbfounded, you never told anyone about your crush on Karasuno's middle blocker. Not even F/N whom you cared about a lot.

You: Oh I'm okay, everything is fine. :)

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you, I was asked to tutor one of the players from the school's volleyball team.

(F/n) ❤️: Oh wow!! That sounds cool! Except for the tutoring part, you know how much I hate studying lol. But it shouldn't be hard for you right? You are a smartie after all haha. 💖

It's nice of you to help out as well! I hope everything turns out well.

You: There's actually a funny story about it..

Why don't I tell you about it tomorrow at school during lunch?

(F/n) ❤️: Of course! I'm down for sure hehe

Just make sure not to skip on me again!

You: Haha of course..sorry about that! See you tomorrow.

(F/n) ❤️: Right! :D

By the end of the conversation, you arrived at your house.

"Mom! I'm home!!" You said loud enough for your mom to hear you all the way from the kitchen.

"Welcome home sweetie, how was school?" She asked walking towards the living room.

"It was great, the usual." You smiled heading upstairs to your room. You didn't think it was typically necessary to share the great news now. 

You were laying down on your bed scrolling through social media.

"Bored..ugh." You groaned.

Suddenly something on your phone screen catches your attention

Accounts suggested for you:

HinataS10 (I used 10 since it's his jersey number from his 1st year!!)

*cue a bunch of other random accounts bc I wouldn't know what to write*