24

Hinata's pov 

"A-Are you okay?" I made my way towards L/n, maybe I should've just went to class instead of practicing. 

She was on the ground covering her face, as she griped the ball with her elbows. "geez.. why don't you answer that.." Feeling bad I offered my hand to help her up. But she shook her head, not removing her hands from her face and getting up herself, the volleyball drops to the ground. 

"Ah, I'll see you later, Hinata-Kun.." L/n turns around pushing through the entrance. It was then, when I noticed the little bits of blood of the ground. 

"Oh.. she must've had a nose bleed." I muttered to myself. Oh gosh now I feel even worse. She'll probably hesitate to speak with me or something now. I picked up the ball heading back towards Kageyama, who suggested that we practiced this morning.

"Took you long enough, class starts so we should le-" He paused. "What happened to you, you look like you're going to kill someone.." He raised a brow pointing at my now sweating face and gritting teeth. I was angry. Well it's both mine and Kageyama's fault that this happened.

"You set the ball too hard!" I grabbed my bag hanging it over my shoulder. 

"So? We have the ball now, we can always practice more, idiot." He glared at me. "What's the big deal?"

I sighed putting the volleyball back. "Well, apparently the ball went crazy fast and hit someone." Kageyama's eyes widen, looked like more of embarrassment than surprise. 

"Not my fault you can't hit my tosses." I ended up groaning in annoyance.

"That's not the point here, the ball hit L/n-San and she got hurt, and I'm sure she thinks I was the cause." We both went silent. Probably the first time I freaked out over her in front of Kageyama. Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut. 

He pinched the bridge of his nose. "You like her, idiot."

"I do not."

"Yes, you do"

"Yes, I do." 

....

I felt my face heat up, and with that I left the gym. 

"Y-You better apologize to her when she tutors us next time." I shouted as I head out the door.

"She didn't see me, she'll probably think it's you." I swear I could imagine the blank stare he has on his face as he said that. But I ended up heading to class. With 100% realization that I do like L/n-San. Not just as a tutor, or a classmate, or a friend.