3

Hinata's pov 

"Okay.." I mumbled. I handed her the paper.

She froze

"(L/n)- San..?"

"Oh Hinata-Kun, this is impossible."

"Haha. I told you I was absolutely horrible at school." I chuckled

She put my paper down on the table. She smiled. "Nothing a little tutoring won't fix!" She exclaimed and I saw the sparkles in her eyes.

Wow since when was she this adorable!?

How come I've never noticed her before.

And her confidence too!!

"Then, please teach me!" I bowed down again.

Getting stared at by other students for being too loud.

Well, this is the library.

"E-eh.. I told you not to bow down !!" (L/n) blushed from the embarrassment by the other students staring at us.

After getting everything settled and telling her what I've been struggling with, it's been far too quiet.

She handed me a small practice test she made me.

I could care less about the test, I just want to get to know her more.

She seems so interesting!

A top student, yet no one really knows her..?

She's really quite too..

I took it my attention that I've been completely checking her out not even looking at my paper.

Crap and she noticed.

"Hinata-Kun? Are you done already?" She smiled and laughed.

It's the smile! Yes, that one!

"Yes? I mean, I mean no." Wow, nice save Hinata.

"Okay well..take your time then." She went back to reading her book. I think she's really fond of reading. I mean all she ever does in class is have her face in a book. Well, from what Ive seen, but seeing her up close makes me want to find out so much more. 

(Y/n)'s pov

It's been 25 minutes already.

I've only put 4 questions on that test!

He sure is struggling then.

Ahh.. and I wanted to get to know him, I sure do have my work cut out for me..

I frowned.

"(L/n)-San?"

I nearly jumped out of my seat again.

"Y-yes? Are you done?" I smiled trying to forget the fact that I almost died from a heart attack.

"Erm..well no. It looks like your upset? I could be wrong.." he mumbled the last part.

"Haha I'm fine" I lied.

I wanted to say how come you've never noticed me for the last 2 years. How many times I tried to talk.

I was upset.

But I couldn't just tell him that.

"Anyways.." I went on.

"You need to take your studies more seriously! Hinata-Kun.. now give me the paper."

Hinata's pov 

"You need to take your studies more seriously! Hinata-Kun.. now give me the paper." The strictness in her voice was cold enough to make anyone shiver.

So she could be scary too.

We learn something new every day heh.

I gulped as I handed her my paper.

She froze again.

"Hey. Hinata-Kun ?" There was her cold voice again.

"Y-yes? (L/n)-San" I nervously smiled.

"Tell me why YOU HAVE NOTHING DONE IN THE LAST 25 MINUTES?" Instead of that strict voice, she had worry and concern in her.

"Oh my, this isn't good. You need to focus more!" She got out of her seat and started pacing. Not even minding if students were looking at her.

She stopped and smiled.

Not the smile that I was fond of.

But one with pure concentration.

"Hey. if you can score a good mark on your next test. I'll..cheer for you at your next volleyball match!" She had sparkles in her eyes again.

(Y/n)'s pov 

Really?! Cheer !??

That was so lame I could've came up with something better.

Stupid ohmygod.

Hinata had a small gasp, and took the paper out my hand.

"Why didn't you say that sooner!? Let's let the tutoring begin!" He had a bright smile.

I was relieved he didn't find that weird.

To be honest, I've always wanted to see one of his games..too, so I guess it's good for the both of us.

He gets cheered on by someone new and I get to see him play.

A win-win?

"Alright then." I nodded.

Hinata's pov 

After an exhausting day, (L/n) looked wasted.

I guess I'm a handful.

Although, I won't tell her how excited I was when I heard her deal.

Her? Watching me play?

We've just met but I already like her so much!

She's full of surprises.

Although one part of me was upset

We've been in the same class for 2 years but I've never noticed her.

I wish I met (L/n)-San sooner.