33

(Y/n)'s pov 

Ayumi let out a loud gasp, normally people would think it was meant to be sarcastic but I've known her way too long for that. 

"So, did your dad see Hinata?" 

"Nope, and that's a huge relief." I shook my head. "But he did assume someone was with me. Maybe I have to be more cautious when going home, mostly when Hinata is with me. It sucks." I sighed. 

"You know, you can't hide it forever, if your mom is okay, surely your dad will be too. It'll take a while though. Dont you think?" Ayumi frowned. Her point just added more butterflies in my stomach. 

"Right right..." I bit the inside of my lip trying to solve the next equation on my math homework. It was free period right now, so me and Ayumi decided to spend some time together. I would've met up with Hinata, but he must be practicing.

"Then what's stopping you?" She gave me a cheerful smile. 

The dullness in my voice did not make up for my lack of laziness right now. "Rejection." I grumbled, setting my head on the desk. 

"I-It can't be that bad (Y/n)-Chan! Weren't you afraid of the same thing before you and Hinata started datin—" 

I covered her mouth although I'm sure some people heard already, I was hearing a few students now whispering into their ears. But I didn't look too much into that and sighed. 

"That's right too."

She smiled. "Then again, what's stopping you now?" 

"Just me, myself, and I." I groaned from annoyance.

"Exaaaactly!" Ayumi stood up from her seat. "Why don't you invite Hinata over this weekend? Don't necessarily need to inform your parents that you're dating." She said that part a bit quietly. "Just show them how good of a guy he is right now." She winked.

"Ayumi, you're a damn genius." My eyes sparkled.

She chuckled. "Hey, so can you help me with this next math question?"

...

"I'm stuck on that one too."