2.5

This is sort of a flashback :)

(F/n) and you were casually sitting beside each other eating your lunch.

"So you didn't ditch me this time! Haha! (F/n) chuckled.

"It was only once (F/n)-Chan.." You grumbled as you took another bite from your bento.

"Hey (Y/n) didn't you tell me there was a "funny story" about getting invited to tutor someone?" She smirked.

"Yes, that's right, I did." You were being dense, as you smiled.

She groaned from the amount of impatience she had.

"Sooo? When are you going to tell me ?!" (F/n) confessed to her current worry.

You sighed and put your bento box down.

"Alright alright, but be sure to listen carefully, I'd probably die trying to explain it again." You blushed from embarrassment and shuddered from the thought of speaking about it again.

"Okay, I'm all ears." (F/n) smiled.

You took a deep breath.

"The student I'm tutoring, I've had a crush on them since our 1st year." You quickly turned your head away not making eye contact.

The silence from the two of you was painstakingly taking up a lot of time.

You looked back at (F/n).

"(F/n)?!"

"That's all ?" She asked. She stared at you dumbfounded.

"I-I guess so.," you said.

Was she expecting more..?

I mean it's not that bad if she doesn't find it weird.

DOES SHE FIND IT WEIRD?!

Ohmygod ohmygod noooooo

"Mm... Okay!" She smirked at you

"Good luck !!" (F/n) winked.

"H-hey it's not like that! I've only agreed so I'd get to know him more.." You blushed.

"Aren't you two in the same class though ?" She looked at you.

"Yes." You sounded disappointed.

(F/n) recognized the sudden mood change you had.

"So you two must know each other!" The girl exclaimed, with a smile on her face trying to cheer you up.

"Well, I've been shy my whole life, sometimes I wish I had the confidence other girls had y'know..?" You said.

"I've been practically invisible to him.." you clenched on your skirt looking down.

"(Y/n)-Chan.." She could feel tears brimming from her eyes just seeing you this upset.

"Don't worry! You're already so amazing at everything! Sometimes I wish I was a top student like you! Haha!" (F/n) had the widest smile.

"Anyways what I'm trying to say, so what? He didn't know you before!?"

You frowned.

"Then this is your chance to be a better you! And I'm sure he won't regret having you as a tutor! Imagine how many times you would've stuttered in front of him in your 1st year?" She laughed imagining it.

You burst out in laughter.

"He'd probably be very confused." You smiled.

 (F/n) was relieved to see your smiling face once again.

"Don't worry, I got this! It's just some tutoring how hard can it be?" You exclaimed, all this sudden confidence made you feel like you were on cloud 9.

"That's the spirit!" (F/n) chuckled as she gave you a pat on the back.

"Thank you, (F/n)-Chan."

"That's what friends are for hehe!"

"And hey (Y/n), if he doesn't see how great you are, you always have me, we're like those best friends who act like girlfriends and tell them how much we love each other whenever we need it." She laughed.