19

Hinata's pov 

"Hinata-Kun, did you know these are my favorite chocolates?" (L/n) laughed as she took a bite.

I'm not going to tell her, but Ayumi-San gave me a full list of what L/n-San likes. I'll have to thank her for that..

"Nope, how do they taste?" I smiled. She was adorable as she took another bite.

"If they're my favorite, you'll know the answer to that, use context clues!" She broke half of the chocolate bar and gave it to me. "I guess we learned a bit of English now did we?" 

"Right!" I laughed as I took a bite savoring the sweetness in my mouth. "Wow these are good, I can see why you like them (L/n)-San.." My eyes widen. 

"Mhm!" She nodded, since she was still eating. 

"Wha.. the library's closed?" We stood in front of the entrance pouting. "There's a note here!" she began to read. 

"Sorry on break...?" She muttered to herself. "Really, are you kidding me." L/n face palmed. "It's only 12:00pm!!" 

Not going to lie, but L/n-San looks full on cute when she acts like a small child. 

Trying to hold in my chuckle from L/n's fit, I tried thinking of a possible solution. Looking around I found a bench near under a tree, which was now losing it's leaves due to the cold winter approaching. "L/n-San why don't we go sit over there, we can make it work, there's enough space for us." I pointed towards the bench. 

"Ah geez you're a smartie Hinata-Kun." We walked over to the benches, placing our bags on the ground. 

"Okay! Right, English homework, can I see what you have done so far Hinata?" L/n sincerely smiled at me. I hesitantly took out my papers, afraid of hearing that I got answers wrong like most of the time.

To my surprise I saw L/n-San's mouth curve upwards. 

"Oh wow! Hinata-Kun, all of these are right so far! I'm proud of you!" She put my paper aside and leaned in for a hug. 

Oh come on you idiot don't just stand there and hug her back!

My trembling arms hugged her back, her waist was really tiny compared to mine, it's cute.

"We haven't even been tutoring for that long either, it's impressive! You'll get back to volleyball in no time." She gave me a thumbs up picking up my paper again. 

"Meaning that you'll cheer for me at my next match then right!" I beamed.

L/n giggled at my expression. "Yes, if you do well on your next test, and judging from your homework you'll do just fine."

"Okay then, so what are we waiting for? let the tutoring start!" I smiled. 

I never noticed this until now, at first the idea of tutoring sounded like a pain, just more studying just with someone else sitting right next to me. But it's different with L/n-San. I genuinely enjoy whatever time we spend together, even if it's just after school at 2:30pm or at the library on Saturdays or Sundays. That being said, I want to spend even more time with her, a time where it's just me and her, not homework, no school, no tutoring, no nothing. Just us. 

Sounds sentimental don't you think? 

"Hey L/n-San?" I stopped writing looking up at her, those sweet e/c orbs gazing into mine. 

"What's wrong? Need something?" She smiled.

"No, just, wanted to say thanks, argh.. this sounds so sappy, I've really never seen someone act this way towards their tutor, but I like spending time with you even if it's with StUdyinG.." I tried sounding not like a simp, but I'm sure she noticed it already. 

"Ah, I'm sorry you must think I'm weird now, I'm almost done we can get going so-"

"I like the time we spend together too silly, you're not weird at all, I think it's sweet." Before I could respond, she cupped my cheeks with her soft warm hands, and reached up giving a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Ah I gotta be dreaming or something,

I suddenly fell off the bench with a bright red face. 

"H-Hinata-Kun?! Ah I'm so sorry!!" She crouched down pulling me back up.

"N-No!! I liked it..can you do it again.." 

She looked at me in confusion.

"You want me to kiss you again?"