12

Hinata's pov

"Hey, you doing okay there?" I looked up hearing a familiar voice, it was F/N. I felt awkward being crouched down, adding more onto my short height already, so I got up and dusted off my pants. Before responding to her.

"Y-yeah, why do you as—" Before I could finish my sentence she thumped me on my forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked with a bit of annoyance rubbing my forehead. I heard her sigh, she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Y/N was looking for you, dummy, I thought you were heading over to tutoring?! Care to explain?" She raised a brow.

I only just stood there, how embarrassing would it be, tell her that I'm jealous? I mean sure I get jealous loads of times. But out of all of those times, it's when it comes to Y/N-San, that I'm so nervous and pent up over this feeling, I want to make it stop.

I only sighed in defeat, if she's helping me get closer to Y/N then I guess it's best to tell her..?

So I told her the whole story.

"Oh, I see.." F/n mumbled. "Well, you jumped to conclusions too quickly, young man! Y/n thinks you're upset with her, now." She facepalmed.

"I guess it's a habit." I chuckled and sighed. F/n thumped my forehead again.

"Again?! What did I do this time?!"

"Now is not the time to be laughing, aren't we supposed to be getting you closer to her? You're still on level 1, it's even worse now that she thinks you're avoiding her. Also. I completely lost faith in you! I thought you were going to your session, you literally just abandoned Y/N-Chan."

"She really deserves better. Maybe you should just be on your own." She glared at me.

She was right about that, besides maybe if I only.. damn, I say this way too often, maybe if I only met her sooner. But I don't have time to care about that, I just want Y/n, it's now or never, I need to stop wasting my time dwelling on what I should've and could've done.

I need to focus on what I could do now! I bowed down in front of F/n, apologizing.

"Sorry! It was very immature of me to just skip tutoring, just for making a careless assumption, I can assure you that I won't make this mistake again. Please, please I need your help." I sweatdropped.

It was dead silent for a good 4 minutes before she sighed. "You're really head over heels for her aren't you?"

I felt my face turn red hearing those words, only to hear F/n laughter right after. "You're face is priceless!" She continued to laugh.

"Alright.. just make sure to not skip anymore, unless the reason is valid!" She scolded me. "By the way, you never told this guy you were jealous of? What's his name? Is he a friend?"

I suddenly felt my knees turn to water.

"Well, there's... I guess you could say there are two guys who are slightly in the way."

"T-two??! I thought the only other guy Y/n spoke to was Kageyama??!"

"You know Kageyama-Kun, F/n-San?"

"Ah well yeah, Y/n likes to tell me about her 'students' haha, he's also the dude who helped me find you here sitting all by yourself!" She smiled.

"So who's the other guy, Hinata?"

I gulped. "One of our classmates, Satoshi Koharu?"