38 Finale

3rd person pov 

The crowd was roaring loud, with fans either cheering or crying for their favorite team. There was a woman who calmly sat in the front lines with a smaller child, about 9 to 12 months old. However, the crowd went especially loud when a certain player had finally shown up on the court. 

"Look there's your dad, sweetie." The woman softly called out to her son. Although he was wearing special headphones to cancel out the loud noise that shook the whole stadium, he immediately smiled understanding that it was his father out there. 

The man had the same smile on his face from high school, his black MSBY Jersey finally making it's appearance. He was proud of himself. And surely his wife who stood by at the front line was too. She couldn't help but shed a tear. 

"Shouyou!" She called out.

He made his way over to the two. "(Y/n), you're here? Why'd you bring Kaiyō with you?" Hinata wore a puzzled expression by smiled nonetheless once his son went into his arms hugging him. 

"You think I'm just going to sit home and not watch you?" Her smile reached from ear to ear, as she went on her toes to plant a small kiss on his cheek. "Also, Kaiyō was going a bit overboard as to why you left the house without saying anything?" (Y/n) raised a brow. 

The wing spiker laughed, scratching the back of his head. "Bokuto-San nearly blew up my phone with all the phone calls asking where I was." 

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Do your best." (Y/n) wore a confident smile. 

"Of course I will!" He exclaimed, his positive attitude towards the court never changed.

A few minutes into the game, and the Black Jackals were already in the lead against the opposing team. Hinata's wife's eyes sparkled from amazement. Gasping at every point they'd earned. But most importantly at her husband. 

She made a promise when they first met, to cheer for him at his match. So that's what she did. 

"MATCH POINT!"