5

Hinata's pov

We arrived at the school library.

"Ah, so this is where we part ways yeah?" L/N asked

I kinda want to stay though.

Then an idea popped into my head.

"We're in the same class anyway, I don't see what's the problem if we stay till the bell." I chuckled hoping she would agree.

"Well, I don't know if you're fond of reading books, but yeah I don't see the problem either." She smiled and motioned me to follow her.

She chooses a part of the library all the way in the back.

"This is my favorite part of this place, it doesn't seem special but it's really quiet and whenever the sun is out you get a huge beam of the sun rays shining down on you. Such a nice place to read a book and calm down for a bit." She says as if she had been given candy for the first time.

I just stared at her as she described this part of the library I've never seen before.

As if I thought she couldn't get any better she does.

"It's a nice place!" I agreed with her and she smiled back at me.

A few minutes past.

Well L/N was right about one thing.

I am NOT fond of reading.

"Hey..L/N-San?"

"Yes, Hinata-Kun?" She looked up from her book.

"Do you do anything besides school-related stuff?" I tried asking it in the nicest way.

"Haha, it seems like I have no life right pfft.." she burst out laughing.

"Eh... I tried to not sound like that.." I said

"Yes yes I know." She smiled

Crap, she's way too sweet.

"But, I don't have any club activities after school, so I mainly just head home and spend time there, I don't have many friends either, but I do have a friend who I appreciate very much." She looked back into her book.

How could she not have many friends?

She's literally an angel

I looked frustrated and confused

"Well, you have me now!" I beamed at her and grabbed her hand gently.

"I-I mean.." I let go.

"If you want to be friends?" I asked

"Haha, I thought we were friends already?" She laughed a bit.

"Yes!" I smiled.

"Okay, now let's go do something fun before class starts!" I took the book from her hands.

"Hey give that back!" She laughed and followed me.

Cute.

Y/n's pov

I can't concentrate in class at all !

The way he grabbed my hand.