Epilogue

"Love!" I saw Althea running towards me while happily smiling. Ah.. I love the smile. She immediately hugged me and kissed me in my lips as she arrived infront of me.

"How's my girl?" I asked her and her face turns into red that made me laugh.

Althea Flores is my 2 years and 4months girlfriend since 2nd year highschool till up to now. We're on our last year of being a highschool student. Althea and I are schoolmate, I love him as the first time, I saw her. I love her smile that make my heart beat, she's like an innocent girl.

I'm in the library now and I'm reading something when I saw a girl near me who's looking at me. Hindi ako nagpahalata na alam kung nakatitig siya sa akin. She's Sydney Monteverde the sister of my bestfriend Alexander. I admit that she's beautiful with her long hair and a thin brows that's make her more attractive. I already know her face but I didn't even think of cheating on my girlfriend. I love her that I don't care about other girls out there.

I'm happy when I spend my times with her, she always makes me feel happy and contented. I planned to marry her as soon as we done studies I promised that.

"Love? Are you okay?" She asked while flashing her smile. I really love her smile that always melt my heart.

"I'm okay, as long as I'm with you. I'm fine 'bout that." Nakangiti kung sabi. She giggled of what I've said then she kissed me and before we can deepened the kiss she stay away.

"Not in the public place love," sabi niya at natawa naman siya sa reaksyon ko. I'm always childish when I'm with her she can make me feel that way.

I am so lucky to have her not until I know something, I was about to go to her condo is surprise her because it was our 2 years and 5months being together. But instead, I surprised her she make me surprise of what I just saw. Nabubuksan ko ang condo niya it's because I have a spare key. I was about to knock on her door when I heard a moan.

"Oh! Shit, deeper please!"

It was like my world stops for a while and I can't feel anything but anger. Nabitawan ko ang bulaklak at ang ferrero na chocolate, and it makes noise nung nabitawan ko. I heard them stop of what they're doing.

They go out inside the room maybe to check if what's with the sound. I saw Althea's face shocked when she saw me. I sarcastically smile, really huh?

What did I do to deserve this kind of pain? I do everything for her. I gave her my everything yet she's still choose to cheated on me? What the fuck?!

"A-A-A-A-Adrian!" She can't pronounced my name well. Gone the innocent and cheerful Althea. It broke my heart into pieces.

She was my first love, my first kiss, my first everything yet she still manage to cheat on me. I leave her condo that day because it's too painful for me. Tangina! Ginawa ko naman lahat. I even planned our future together! I guess destiny won't let me seattle for that kind of girl.

After that day I promise to myself that I won't let any girls to be a part of my life. I'll play fire and I will make sure that I'll destroy them first, before they can destroy me. Not until I saw my bestfriends lil sis in their house, I was on my book reading. Napasulyap ako sa kaniya, she really is beautuful. Naramdaman ko naman ang biglang pagtibok ng puso ko. It's been 6months since me and althea broke-up. Kumalat yun sa loob ng school kaya I'm sure alam narin ni Sydney ang nangyari.

I already know that he likes me because I heard them talking about me with her best. They say that she has a crush on me or she likes me. I didn't really accept that kind of rumors. Not until, Alex talked to me.

"Don't go near my lil sis, Adi. Stay away from her I know that you slowly liking her..." And true enough, fuck! I messed up again. I like someone again but I'm afraid that am I hurt her that's why I did what Alex told me. I stayed away from her but she's to persisstent to pursue me.