Journey

(Chaeyoung POV)

Chaeyoung: I'm surprised you beat Jihyo.

Dahyun: Me too, I don't know why. She has 10 years of trainee days but lost to me?

Nayeon: I guess their AR team saw something different in you. I'm hoping it was Jihyo instead of you, but let's work together.

Dahyun: I think Nayeon unnie didn't like me.

Chaeyoung: Hey, don't say that! Let's just do our best okay?

I can see the nervous looks in her eyes, I knew she just lost her confidence she once had. I hope Dahyun's okay. I hugged her and she did the same to me.

We were then told by the staff to go wait outside for our ride, the majors went with a car used by celebrities and the minors went on a bus. It was awesome, I never thought that I would drive in a van. The journey didn't take long and we arrived in our dorm

Majors: Yeay!

Chaeyoung: It's so cute~

Mina: Wow it's really pretty.

Nayeon: Daebak!!

Chaeyoung: Oh no, I love it.

Nayeon: I have to check the fridge.

Jiwon: Please don't disappoint me.

We went to the kitchen after Nayeon said that, to look in the fridge, it was filled with fresh fruits and salads.

Chaeyoung: That's all salads?

Jiwon: It looks delicious!

Major: Thank you!

For what I heard the minors dorm is the opposite of what we get, the difference made it more realistic.

(Y/n POV)

Gordon Ramsay: Okay, so today we'll be doing a mystery box. You can only make a dish with the ingredients inside, now open those box.

It's my second mystery box and I was relieved when I opened it. It was all ingredients that I'm very familiar of. Home ingredients. I instantly knew what I wanted to make.

Graham Elliot: As you can see, the ingredients are very simple, It's really easy for you to make something out of those. But, easy doesn't mean you'll do good. You have an hour, good luck.

Christina Tosi: What're you making little guy?

Y/n: uhh, it's one of my favourite dish to make. I dedicated this to my mom, she really like this particular dish that I'm making.

Christina Tosi: Well, do your mom proud Y/n.

Y/n: I will.

(30 minutes later)

Gordon Ramsay: You've got Thirty minutes left everybody!

Graham Elliot: This is an interesting view, we've got home ingredients and it looks like some of them are struggling.

Gordon Ramsay: Not every home ingredients are easy Ellie.

Graham Elliot: Fair point.

(1 minute left)

Gordon Ramsay: one minute left every body! One minute!

It's one minute left and I was really sweating, I almost knocked down one of my trays. Clumsy Y/n. Clumsy!

Christina Tosi: Five seconds left!

Christina Tosi: 3! 2! 1! Hands up!

I raised my hands as quickly as possible. The judges went around the last time to see and choose three dishes that are both visually aesthetic and promising. They went back to their places. I fiddled my fingers, hoping they would choose me.