Cast

((Y/n POV)

I got suspended from my work because of what I did a while back, I mean, who would blame me, he hurt one of my most precious people, I care about Chae, she's my everything. I will never forgive anyone who hurt her, ever. Long story short, I got him into the ER, I must've thrown too many nukes on him. The police were called, and I got in trouble, luckily I have Jay and his strong possession of money, we live in a society where money is everything, go figure.

(Ring) (Ring)

Jihyo

Y/n: Hey Jihyo, how's the case going?

Jihyo: Well, the guy you sent into the ER, indeed is the stalker.

Y/n: So, how long will he serve in jail?

Jihyo: The company tried its best to get him into a full charge with witnesses and evidence we have, but it gets diplomatic from there onwards. This guy isn't a Korean citizen, and his country's embassy demands a shorter charge with the option to deport the person back to his country after the end of his sentence.

Y/n: That's crap, how long exactly will he be in Korea?

Jihyo: nine months.

Y/n: WHAT! That's it?! Nine months?!?!

Jihyo: I wouldn't be surprised, the relation our country has with his is strong, one wrong move can damage our whole entire economy. I'm more surprised by you, you almost killed that guy, he's still in the hospital as of right now, how can you avoid such a crime?

Y/n: I wouldn't call it a crime, more of a protection. It wasn't easy, I have, well Jay, has to hire one of the greatest lawyers this nation have, and it's not cheap.

Jihyo: You are one lucky man, Y/n. You're dating a nation's girl group member, won Masterchef at a young age, received the most prestigious award in culinary terms, and also avoided the thing that can potentially ruin those that I've said.

Y/n: Hehe, I guess so.

(Timeskip)

(Chaeyoung POV)

I was grateful that no news came out about that incident, the fans would rage if they know.

(Ring) (Ring)

Cutie Y/n.

Chaeyoung: Hi Y/n!

Y/n: Hello Shortcake. How's your wound? Is it healed yet?

Chaeyoung: It already heals the second I went back to the dorm.

Y/n: Good, what are you doing right now?

Chaeyoung: Watching dramas. Y/n, can I have new dreams?

Y/n: Of course! You can never run out of dreams, if you've reached one, go for another.

Chaeyoung: Then I have a new one!

Y/n: What's that?

Chaeyoung: I want to star in a drama, like IU sunbaenim, an exceptional singer and actress.

Y/n: I thought you want to be an artist, and why all of a sudden?

Chaeyoung: I am an artist Y/n. I watched a lot of dramas recently, and I thought maybe I can pursue that road as well. But I'm not that good at acting.