When Hearts Collide Part 1

(I made it into 2 parts because it was too long, I brag a lot about the weather in these chapters because I was careless to check on the time and date, and realized I was wrong the entire time writing. I'm sorry)

(The next day)

(Y/n POV)

I woke up feeling fresh than ever before, I am in a happy mood today, Chaeyoung has remembered me as her best friend. Last night was really fun! I got to hold her hands, AGHH SHIT! I'm blushing real hard right now, FUCK! It wasn't really the best thing to do, she might hate me. But she did nothing and let my hands moved hers, AHHH! Damnit! You need to calm your ass, heart! She's my best friend, it's a feeling between friends, right? Why would she like me more than a friend? Can I have feelings for my best friend? No! Yes? NO!

Come on Y/n, relax bro, relax. Huff...

I went downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, I'll make a great one today just like how my feelings are. Maybe some beef wellington? Hehe, Gordon Esque. Jay's back in front of the TV, as usual, Netflix. I gave him his breakfast and joined him on the couch.

Y/n: You gotta learn how to cook Jay, or at least make a sandwich. I'm tired of making foods for you.

Jay: You're a chef, what do you expect? You make foods for people, including me.

Y/n: They pay me with money, what do you pay me with?

Jay: With love.

Y/n: Freak.

Jay: Besides, I can make ramyeon.

Y/n: Can I ask you something?

Jay: Go for it.

Y/n: Can you have feelings for a best friend?

Jay: Oh shit dude, NO! DON'T YOU DARE! PLEASE DON'T! I'M STILL NORMAL! WE CAN BE MORE THAN BEST FRIENDS BUT NOT LIKE THIS!

Y/n: Wh- NO! DUDE! NOT YOU! It's my other best friend.

Jay: You've found her? When?

Y/n: Yeah, yesterday when you were giving out presents. Her mom invited me to their family dinner. We talked and she eventually remembered me.

Jay: Niceee. What's her name?

Y/n: Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung. TWICE's member.

Jay: Ahh okay. About your question, it's your choice whether to go with it or not.

Y/n: Alright then, thanks. I'll be going now bye.

I took everything I need and went straight to the door. Behind, I heard Jay screaming, I chuckled.

Jay: Wait a minute... TWICE's member... Son Chaeyoung... OHH SHITT! SON CHAEYOUNG OF TWICE!?!?!?

He seemed surprised.

(Dahyun POV)

It's a shame I can't go out with Y/n, I want to hang out with him and spent the entire Christmas eve with him. I need to arrange another time where we can go out. New year? Yeah, that'll be the best time. Then I heard the front door opens, it was Chaeyoung. I came to her and hugged her.

Dahyun: Yay you're back! I missed you.

Chaeyoung: Unnie I've only gone for a day.

Dahyun: I don't care. What did you do at home?

Chaeyoung: We had family dinner, and I actually remembered my long lost best friend. Remember when we first met? I told you that I've been in a car accident and lost my memories, I eventually regained them but not for my best friend.