Trust

(Chaeyoung POV)

I want to surprise Y/n today, so I came to his house without informing him in advance, I got cast two days ago, and I've told him about it. But that time I didn't know what kind of drama I'll be starring in and who will be my partner, the production team called me yesterday to tell me all the necessary information I need to know.

I'm excited to tell him all about it, I bet he'll be excited too, I can't wait. I went to his house in the morning, I knew he's still suspended and I'm sorry for him, he can't work on his favourite job.

I rang his bell and it was his friend, Jay, who opened it.

Jay: Hi Chaeyoung, searching for Y/n?

Chaeyoung: Hi Jay, yep, is he here?

Jay: Yes, he hasn't gone out of his bedroom.

Chaeyoung: Can I meet him?

Jay: Of course, come in.

I haven't been to his house in ages, nothing changes, the paint, placement of basically everything, same as the one I remember a decade ago. If all stayed the same, his room must be upstairs.

(Y/n POV)

The news I least wanted to read came out this morning.

The fans of the two biggest Kpop group, BTS and TWICE, must be excited today as their companies made an official statement about their idols featuring in a drama as lead roles. They are Son Chaeyoung of TWICE and BTS's Jeon Jungkook, our sources said that they'll be the main cast of the upcoming romantic drama called Memories. No further information about it was given out, but the producer has reached us to why he chose those two idols. 

"We knew that Son Chaeyoung has starred in a drama before this, and the response are all positives, even though in that drama she was the supporting role. Many of her fans contacted our agency to cast her, and we took that into our consideration. For Jeon Jungkook, he competed with other professional actors, but in the end, we chose him because one of my assistants told me that he will be a great addition to our lead female. We will look forward to working with them."

The drama is rumoured to air in late 2018. This, of course, is big news for all Kpop and Kdrama fans, they will get to see their favourite idols on their TV screen. It's also speculated that other idols are going to star, but none of that has been confirmed yet. This drama will surely shake the audition all over the nation and abroad. We are expecting this drama to break records.

I heard a knock on my door, I answered with a hum, and when the door opened, a head peaked through.

Y/n: Chaeyoung?

Chaeyoung: Hi!! What are you doing?

I closed my phone and signalled her to sit beside me.

Y/n: Reading articles, why are you here? 

Chaeyoung: I want to surprise you!! You know--

Y/n: I knew, Chae.

Chaeyoung: You knew? About the drama? 

Y/n: Yes, I knew it, I've just finished reading about it.

Chaeyoung: Aw~~ Then you're excited right?!

I positioned myself and face her.

Y/n: I don't know how to say this... I'm not excited, Chae, I don't wanna lie to you.

Chaeyoung: Why? I thought you'll support me.

Y/n: I am supporting you, it's just...I don't like seeing you with another guy, I know it's a drama, none of it is real. I...I don't want you to leave me.