Senior Scribe

Situation One

Situation One

After Season four, before chapter 'One Last Dance'
POV Caitlin Roads/ Holmes

    "LOTTIE! Lottie, where are we going?!" Evlynn scrambled down the halls of Beacon Hills High School as Chloe, her, and myself chased Lottie.

    "There's something I want to do before we leave!" She yelled back, finally stopping in front of the library. "Come on."

    I sigh following her into the empty room. She made us break in, so the moon hung over our heads. I checked the clock on my phone, three minutes til midnight.

My heels made soft pounding sounds over the carpeted concrete flooring. Evlynn and Chloe were close behind me as Lottie walked up the stairs to the second part of the library. Now I really had no idea what we were doing.

She walked over to a shelf lining the back wall. "Okay Lottie what the hell are we doing?" I got inpatient as she moved the only four books on the shelf to the side.

"There's something I want to do before we leave here." She pulled a sharpie from the back pocket of her overalls. "Now what time is it?"

Chloe pulled her phone out, "Midnight."

"Good." Lottie uncapped the marker, writing down two letters, and two dots. She passed the sharpie to Evlynn who did the same thing, then Chloe continued to do the same thing, till the oldest of the four of us passed me the marker.

I looked over the shelves reading the initions. D.H, R.K, F.R, and so on. My eye landed on Lottie's a small 'h' next to a 'w' as if it was an exponent. Chloe's and Evlynn's didn't have anything different about them, just a small C.H and E.H.

Slowly I wrote down the three small letters. C.R with an H in the same place as Lottie. For a second just look down at the metal unit. The pen hits the metal once more, making a small circle. I pick it back up drawing a larger circle around the first one. I smile as I cap the marker looking down at the McCall Pack Sign.

God I hope they see this in September.

Situation Two

Not conceded to situation one
Season Five episode one
Third Person POV

    Stiles placed the cap on the back of the sharpie handing the marker to Isaac. The Lahey boy wrote down the two letters that represented his name, all the pain that came with it, then handed the marker to Lydia who was behind him. Lydia then handed it to Kira after doing the same.

    It went down the line like that. Pack Member writing their name down with the rest of the senior class then handing it to the person behind them. Allison capped the marker after writing a small, A.A down on the library shelf.

    She turned handing the now caped marker to her Alpha who took it with a smile. He uncapped the black sharpie and slowly wrote down the two letters that made people shiver without his knowledge. The small S.M clear utmost the rest of the instails on the shelf.

    The McCall boy thought for a moment before placing the pen back to the shelf. Slowly he traced the letters till the ink spilled out and they rested in permanent marker on the shelf.

C.R

    He gave a sad smile at the memory of the girl he still loved, before capping the marker once more and handing it to the person behind him.

    "You even wonder what they're doing?" Stiles asked as Scott turned to face his pack.

    Allison scoffed, "Kicking ass."

    Lydia nodded, "Saving worlds."

    Scott didn't say anything, he just tilted his head to the small line of windows at the top of the library. Looking at the stars in the night sky, just like she told him too.