New Wolf on Block

Chapter Three : New Wolf On Block

"Scott no matter who you feel, It's still a full moon." I was walking with the boys as they headed to practice.

"I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same."

"Oh does that include the urge to maim and kill people. Like Us?" Stiles asks, turning into the locker room.

"See ya round boys." I slip away heading to the field to meet Allison. And because she doesn't let anything go, probably Lottie as well.

I stopped at my locker to put a few things away. When I was done someone else slammed it shut. Lottie stood with a smug grin on her face. Her eyes had bits of gold eye shadow and most of all, she was going full monotone. Where a head to two brown outfit. Stiles picked me up this morning so I had no clue what she looked like when she left the house.

"So any news?"

"News?" Why did she have to see Scott turn? Why god? Why?

"News. Deaths? Red eyes?" I leaned agonist my locker so she would be looking at the side of my head.

"They found Lydia last night."

"Yeah I know that. I mean any out of a fairytale news?"

"None. Okay why do you care so much?"

"Because, my dear sister. You and your friends save lives. I wanna help."

"Not happening."

"I'm not gonna stop till you let me help."

"Trust me I know." I push off my locker rolling my eyes. Both of us turn to face the door.

What stood in front of us was a crowd of kids looking at Allison and Lydia. The crazy and niece of a serial killer. It didn't help that me and Lottie stood still on the top of the stairs, looking down at our friends. Lydia looked at the floor and Allison held her bag in an uneasy stance.

"Maybe It's the nine pounds." Allison says. I was only able to hear it because no one else in the hall was talking. Lydia takes a few more looks around the hallway before flipping her hair and strutting off into the sea of students. Allison following with a grin on her face.

I have to say, Lydia Martin was one bad bitch

Lottie and I had the same free period. 9 times out of 10 we spent it together. This was one of those times. The two of us march to the field. We sat on the high bleachers top row so you could only partly see the people on the field.

I watched at our very own number 24 ran to coach and got a shit ton of extra gear. "Stiles what planning?" I whisper.

"What? Stiles and plans never end well."

"Yes Lottie I know that." Coach blows a whistle and Scott runs into the goal, "This is a terrible idea."

"What's the idea?" Lottie pulls out a pen and the notebook she had in the hospital. I guess that is her supernatural knowledge collection.