Chapter 15

Peeta's POV
I am dressed in my best suit. Ready to be married to Katniss.

It's a black tux with a blood-red shirt underneath.

I go for a walk before the ceremony. I need to have all my thoughts in place.

I spot the back of one of my brothers. I begin to run over to him.

And then a firebomb hits him, blowing him up.

The rest of my family is trapped inside of a little fenced off area.

I look up, from where the firebomb was thrown. Katniss is hanging out from a hovercraft, bombing District 12. She throws one on the bakery.

"NO!" I scream. When she sees me, she sends me an evil grin. She throws a couple down on my family, and then Gale appears besides her, and they start to make out furiously.

I try to get to my family, but it's too late. Their corpses are burning up.

Next thing I know, Katniss us standing in front of me. Sheis wearing her wedding dress, it's all torn though.

And across it, there is a word written in blood:

'MUTT' Because, that's who she is. A stinking mutt!

"It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding," she laughs crazily. She takes out a butcherknife, and cut into the flesh of my stomach. My red shirt quickly becomes soaked in warm, thick, dark blood.

She sticks her finger into my stomach, her finger covered with blood when she pulls it out again. She puts it up to her forehead, and write the word 'Always' on her forehead.

She cuts into my ankle, causing me to fall to the ground. She continues to laugh like a crazy maniac, and keeps on screaming my name.

Katniss' POV
I wake up from Peeta throwing himself around in the bed, accientally hitting me in the head. He is screaming in a painful tone, and crying in his sleep. I start to call him, and shake him, trying to get him to wake up.

"Peeta, it's just a nightmare, don't worry, everything's okay, you're okay.

He wakes up, and flies straight up into sitting position. His eyes shoot open, and stares at me. His expression tells me what's happening, before he opens his mouth. The life in his eyes is gone.

"YOU MUTT! YOU STINKING MUTT! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! I'LL DESTROY YOU! YOU DESTROYED EVERYONE! YOU'RE A FUCKING MURDERER!"

I don't know exactly what is wrong with my brain, but instead of getting out of the bed, I grab his wrists, looking him deeply into his eyes.

"Peeta, it's not real. It's not real. Look at me! It's not real, stay with-" He wiggles himself out of my grip, throwing himself against me. I dodge him, and roll out of the bed. I feel cold metal against my back, and I grab the butcherknife, that I am laying on top of. Peeta flies out of the bed, and throws himself against me. He presses his arm up against my throat, with such force, that he throws me into the wall. I realize that I can't do anything with the butcherknife, since that would just make everything worse. But then I get an idea. I basically throw the knife onto the floor, Peeta turn to the knife, removing his arm from me. I run under his arm, and run out of the bedroom, hearing Peeta run after me. But with a prostetic leg and a cut up ankle, you can't really run that quickly. I grab a broom, run out of the front door, and stick the broom under the handle. Knowing that he can get out of the windows, I start to run towards Haymitch's house.

"Catnip? Catnip! Hey, slow down!"

Oh no.

Gale approaches me.