6

"He's totally going to kick-ass tonight. He's paired up against a new comer with a big head." Ryder halfway yells over the loud cheers.

Neco came walking out with only a pair of shorts on and no shirt. He had tattoos running down his ribs and half sleeves on his arms. Over his heart be had a date written. He also had wash board abs. He looked hot as sin.

Then there was the guy he was fighting. The dude was about an inch shorted than Neco with long blonde hair that hit his shoulders. He looked intemidated as hell, and scared which wasn't good. Fear did something to people.

I was just hoping this guy didn't need to win this fight, because if he absolutely had to then he would go at any length to win. Then the bets were in and the fight started.

Holding my breath I watched long haired guy charge and let out the breath relieved. Neco should have no problem beating this guy. From the start he wasn't a strong fighter. Everyone knew you didn't just run at someone.

Four hits later the guy fell with his leg and arms going stuff before he collapsed onto the concrete. He was knocked the fuck out quickly. Everyone stood in mocked shock at how quickly that was over before everyone explodes into cheers.

"I'll be back!" Ryder yells running to catch up to Neco who was making his way back to the back rooms.

I caught a look at his back and a slightly smile touched my lips. He had angel wings tattooed on his shoulder blades. The dude was a tattooed God for heaven's sake.

"Like what you see?" Sarah asks in my ear making me jump.

I was totally caught checking him out and I couldn't exactly deny it.

"Maybe." I admit deciding to be bold.

"Yeah, he is one fine man." She agrees as Nix and Micky drag us through the crowd.

Or well we are almost out when someone grabs my arm jerking me to a stop. Sarah and them didn't notice me being stopped and I soon lost them in the crowd.

"Well aren't you a precious little thing." A creepy overweight guy with glasses and a stained wife beater says leaning into me.

"Can you please let go?" I didn't want to revert to fighting, but I would if I had to.

Hell back home I would have already had this guy begging for me to stop hurting him, but I wasn't trying to be the old DJ. I was trying to be DJ 2.0.

"How about you and I have some fun." He proposed and I shook my head.

"I'm okay. I came here with my friends, and I'm sure they are looking for me."

He started dragging me towards a back wall that had a door that said Bathroom on it. No.

I started pulling at my arm trying to get him off me without hurting the creep. When he didn't let go I was about to punch him when all of a sudden he let go of me and was pinned to the wall.

My eyes widen as I stare at the angel wings tattoos on the back of my sorta savior.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?" I hear Neco growl at the guy.

"We were just going to have some fun. She's in one piece ain't she." The guy says back trying to look around Neco at me.

Neco mirrors him. "Don't you fuckin look at her. You look at me because I want you to hear this."

Neco's voice had dropped low enough that I couldn't make our what he was saying. But the guy nodded frantically looking like he wanted to get as far away from Neco as possible, but Neco didn't let him go.