23

DJ POV

"What do you want to watch?" I ask  as Neco hands me the remote.

I'm in a pair of baggy sweatpants and a tank top that I pulled out of my drawer. My hair is still damp and is trying to stick to my shoulders.

"Anything, doesn't matter to me." He says playing with the ring on his pointer finger.

I never noticed it before. It's a black band with something engraved into it.

"How about this?" I ask clicking on Bad Teacher.

I had seen it before, a long time ago so it couldn't hurt to watch it again.

"Works for me darlin."

Nodding I click play and lean into Neco. He wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to him. Instantly I start nodding off as his warmth wraps around me.

"You going asleep on me?" Neco rumbles into my hair.

"Hmm? No." I mutter sleepily.

He lets out a low chuckle before pulling me up onto his lap.

"You sure about that?" He asks meeting my eyes.

"I'm wide awake." I whisper.

"Really." He smirks down at me. "You have a lot of energy? Need me to help you burn it?"

Shaking my head I slap his chest.

"Neco!"

"DJ!" He says back in the same tone, amusement dancing in his eyes.

The door opens and in stumbles two figures grabbing at each other's clothes. Neco and I freeze staring at them perplexed as I figure out who they are since the club wasn't partying right now.

"Shit." I hear Sarah groan. "Nix!"

"What the fuck?" Neco asks loud enough to spare us from seeing Nix rip Sarah's shorts down.

"Oh shit!" Sarah yells hiding behind a shirtless Nix. "We didn't think anyone was in here." Sarah admits.

"We noticed." Neco mutters helping me up.

He grabs my hand and drags me out death glaring them as we go.

"Sorry." I say giving my cousin and friend a awkward smile.

--------------------

Five days later

"Let's go!" Sarah yells from the car already waiting for me.

"I'm coming! Jesus christ!" I yell back heading her way when I remember I forgot homework. "Shit! Hold up! I forgot my homework!" I yell across the parking lot since I'm too lazy to walk over to her.

"Alright! Hurry up!"

I give her a thumbs up jogging back into the building. Running to my locker since Sarah would leave my ass  I am almost there when someone steps in front of me.

"You think you can just swoop in here and steal my man?" Mindy asks.

"Umm what?" I was confused as she death glares me.

"Neco. You bitch, you stole him from me."

Right. I had forgotten about the whole her being in love with him and stuff.

"You going to explain yourself? Coming in here like you own the place." She was trying to shout in my face as she blushed red with anger.

I didn't give a fuck. "I don't owe you a damn thing." I say flatly.