13

"Why are you here Xavier?" I hiss as he storms up to me, gripping my forearms.

"I'm here to understand why you think you can ignore me for two weeks."

I don't have to look up to meet him in the eyes since he was an inch taller than me. I can't believe that I actually thought he was hot at one time. Now all I see is the angry monster in front of me. An entitled brat who's daddy never told him no. The first person who said they could fix me, and it took forever for me to realise that I'm not broken.

"We aren't together anymore Xavier. Leave."

"Just answer me, and you said we were done. I never agreed to that." He growls gripping tighter as my arms start to go numb.

"Stop." I grunt. "You're hurting me."

"Answer me."

"Fine. I don't like you anymore. I'm trying to get out of this shit hole and better myself and to do that I have to leave you behind."

He glares at me getting into my face.

"You can't do that." He grits out making my hands ball into fists.

"Let go, now. Unless you want me to hurt you." I warn, my skin crawling like I had bugs running up and down my arms.

"You wouldn't."

"I will." I promise slamming my head forward and making contact with his nose.

Everyone was too focused on the last fight of the night going on to pay any attention to us. His hands drop from me as he holds his face.

"You bitch." He crys out.

He goes to hit me but I duck glaring at him. "You want to hit me, fucking do it in the ring." I was challenging him, I knew it, he knew it, and I knew it probably wasn't going to end well for one of us.

I was just banking on it being him. He's more physically built than I am, but I'm faster.

"You serious?"

"You a pussy?" I retort and his glare just deepens.

"Fine. After this fight." He agrees.

I glance at the ring smirking as I see the loser get drug off. Just in time.

"Two minutes." I say walking over to the changing room and stripping out of my jeans and shirt.

"Who's got an extra pair of shorts?" I call out and a girl I've known since she started fighting looks up smiling.

"I have a pair. Black work for you?" I nod and Sam tossed me the mid length athletic shorts.

Pulling them up I make sure my sports bra is in place before tying my hair back.

"Who you fighting boss?" Sam asks.

"I'm settling something, watch my shit." Is all I say before walking back out, getting looks from people as I walk into the ring.

"DJ? What are you doing?" Donny asks looking between me and a shirtless Xavier.

"Just call it." I growl ready to get this over with.

"Now Donny!" I yell and he jumps.

"Don't go away fokes we have a special treat. DJ against Xavier. Place your bets."

I meet Nix's eyes as he looks from me to Xavier, questions running all over his face.

"Alright. Let's get this show on the road." Donny says before Xavier runs at me.

I move quickly as we circle each other. His face was dark as he tries to stare me down. Then he smirks at me. The same smirk he would do after he hit me. I can take a punch, but not what he did to me.