24

Pain. That's all I've been feeling is pain as Xavier slices my leg and stomach. Pain is what I feel when he tells me how much he loves me when he drags my pants off and forces himself on me. Pain is realising that no one will find me.

It's been two days. They'll quit looking soon enough since by this time the person should already be dead. I wish I was dead, but Xavier won't let me die. Hell, I won't let myself die because I'm holding onto the little bit of hope that I will walk out of this one.

But I can only survive for so long. After awhile luck turns bad and right now it feels like I'm on a loosing streak.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes." Elry says limping in.

He's face is busted and bruised to a sickening color of purple, but it made me feel better to know who did that. Who made that smug smirk hint with pain as he tried to smile.

"Eat me." I grunt not bothering to sit up as I lean against the grey wall behind my back.

I had been moved to the wall and chained against it yesterday made it easier to keep me in one spot.

"I may be a phsycopath, but I'm not named jeffrey. So how are you liking your stay? Comfortable?"

I don't respond as I look up at him.

Elry manages to squat in front of me. He reaches out and pulls my chin up turning my face to the side to look at the brushed flesh. He clicks his tongue as I flinch.

"It's a shame you pissed him off. You really are a good person in your own way. I used to like you."

Shaking my head out of his grip I keep a glare on him.

"Why are you here? Don't you have candy to be stealing from children?"

"Ha ha. I'm hear to tell you how to get out."

"You are lying."

He shakes his head. "Nope. I'm here to get you out of here since I was ordered to."

"Where does Xavier want me moved?" I ask and Elry rolls his eyes.

"I wasn't ordered by Xavier. His father heard he has you through the grape vine, and well, he wants you gone as soon as possible."

With that he uncuffs me, my arms heavy from loss of feeling fall, my hands hitting the ground hard.

"Get up. Here." Elry cringed when he handed me my jeans.

Then a bag is put over my head.

----------------

"You going to kill me?" I ask as Elry pushes me to my knees in the middle of a clearing somewhere in the woods. It looks like the place you go to die.

"Not sure yet. Keep talking and I might." He deadpans pulling his phone out and typing on the screen.

From where I am I couldn't see anything that he was saying and I couldn't exactly get up since he had me cuffed and chained together in a way that made it hard to sit, let alone get up. I had to admit it is rather peaceful out here. The trees are rustling as birds chirp. Morbid how so much life was going on around me, and soon I'd probably be laying in my own blood.

I could hear cars passing by so we had to be close to a road, but then I hear a car door slam and tense up. Shit. There was going to be witnesses. What if Elry lied and Xavier did order me to be brought out here.

A sweat breaks out as the sun hits me and I wait to see who is coming through the trees.

"This is stupid! She's my play thing!" I hear Xavier yell before the smack of a branch cutting through the air like a whip hits the ground. I flinch as Xavier's dad and him come into view.