𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

" Good job you just killed yourself " Minho said panting " and V what are you doing there "

Valentina gave him a look on the killing part "Don't be a sour glader , we will survive "

~ •° 《 ☆ 》 °• ~

After Minho ran away from the unconscious Alby , Valentina and thomas struggled to tie Alby to the vine .

" I'm gonna kill Minho to leave us out there . He says he cares for me and leaves me alone " valentina said panting

" Are you and Minho close " thomas asked jealousy present in his voice

She gives him a glare " In Minho's words you're the shuckiest shuck-faced shuck there ever was , seriously this is the time to ask such questions "

" Just answer me " thomas said and pulling the vine to raise Alby higher .

" We have to leave thomas " valentina said ignoring his last remark as she heard the griever voice .

As the griever came closer he pulled her in the narrow space wrapping his arms around her as if to protect her .

Both of their breath held as the sound of griever faded .

As the griever went away they came out and began to run . They met Minho on the way and Valentina rewarded him a slap and then pulling him to run .

Minho was too shocked to say something and just ran with them with the griever screaming .

" This section is closing . We can lose it here " Minho exclaimed and ran with Valentina in tow but thomas stayed back .

" Thomas ! what are you doing ? Run " Valentina shouted

" Don't look behind just run thomas " Minho shouted  .

He ran towards them with griever chasing him but managed to escape leaving a griever pancake .

Valentina gave a hard kiss to his lips . Her hands going around his neck and pulling him closer .

" Now you got your answer " Valentina mumbled breaking the kiss

Minho's eyes wide , mouths ajar . Valentina giggled and closed his mouth and ran away with Thomas with Minho following the duo wondering when they grew so close and feeling slightly jealous .

They ran some more to find a hiding spot but found another griever in the section .

They ran again but Valentina tripped .