𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑌𝑬

Once they were in, they started yelling things, things you couldn't make out over the dull ringing in your ears. One of them grabbed valentina but she shoved them away, glancing back at Thomas who hadn't moved from his spot. He was still shaking and trembling on top of Chuck, grasping onto him.

Hands grabbed at her again, this time shoving her forward with no care at all.

Her head whipped every which way, looking for everyone. She somewhat relaxed when you saw him, along with Minho, another relief, being tugged and shoved forward like you.

She glanced back, watching as Thomas crawled back to Chuck, screaming and bellowing something. She wanted to help. She really did, but the men and women around them only keep pushing them forward.

They didn't let them go back.

Once they were outside, they kept on leading them forward

She was on the edge of the helicopter, and when she looked out to see just exactly , you saw Thomas being dragged over .

She grabbed ahold of him once he was close enough, pulling him into the helicopter much like Newt had done with her as he fell in beside her

A man, one of the men who had dragged you in here, sat before you, and pulled off his helmet and mask. "You guys all right?" He asked, eyeing all of you. "Don't worry. You're safe now."

He nodded at the man in the front, and with a gasp, she felt yourself, or rather the helicopter, moving as it started to fly.

Valentina let her gaze wander across everyone, meeting Minho's eyes for a moment before turning to look at Newt.

Seeing everyone there she let her head fall against Thomas shoulder, unable to close her eyes. She thought of Chuck and gally left there, and it made her feel sick. But there was nothing you could do now. Not anymore.

 Not anymore

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 || 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 || ✓ 🎉