𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

'Shouldn't someone give a pep talk or something?' Minho asked.

'Go ahead,' Newt replied.

Minho nodded and faced the crowd.

'Be careful,' he said dryly. 'Don't die.'

Thomas would have laughed if he could, but he was too scared for it to come out.

'Great. We're all bloody inspired,' Newt answered.

They then ran out of the glade into the maze .

Is it a Griever?

Yeah, Thomas rasped, his grip on his spear tightening. Leant against the wall, he gazed back at the lot of you.

Shit, Chuck groaned, and she smiled softly in pity. They'd never been in the maze, never seen a Griever until last night . She had .

" You take this, Chuck. "Minho spoke up, handing over the device he had found." Stay behind us."

"It's okay, "Teresa breathed, pulling up her hair. " Just stick with me. "

" I'm fighting with you. " Valentina  interrupted, your voice leaving no room for arguing." Besides " grinned, glancing up at Thomas. " You need me and you guys know that "

" I find its best to just agree " Minho sighed, smirking."  She's good at what she does."

" Once were through, it'll activate and the door will open."  Thomas begun explaining . "  all right, we stay close, we stick together, we get through this. We get out now, or we die trying. "

He paused, and valentina met his eyes

Biting her lip, she grinned, mentally preparing herself .

All right, Thomas breathed, lets go!

Everyone fell into action, lunging forward, bellowing as they ran around the corner.

It felt weird, running towards a Griever, instead of away from it.

" G-6 " she breathed out as she saw a griever coming towards her , 7  more grievers following G-6 and bowing as if telling her they will fight for her .

Chuck awed while the boys looked surprised once more . Valentina smiled at the grievers and then nodded at the group .

The 8 griever began fighting the other grievers but there were many .

The other grievers left were attacking the boys .

It came back the other way, grabbing the boy who stood before Newt.

Watch out!

Look out, look out!

Valentina let out a scream when the boy was mercilessly tossed over the edge, his scream echoing as he plummeted to his death.