Drabble - Spock

A/N: Drabble from Tumblr Prompt List

***

You sighed in relief as you shut your apartment door behind you. The day had been long and tedious helping Kirk fill out requisition forms for the Enterprise. She was due to go back to space in five weeks and final preparations were underway. "Spock?" you called, surprised your boyfriend hadn't already greeted you.

Getting no response, you headed deeper into the apartment. You quickly caught the sound of running water and smiled. He must have just gotten home himself. As you moved through the bedroom, you stripped out of your clothes so by the time you reached the attached bath, you were nude.

"Mind if I join you?" you asked as you opened the door.

Spock snapped around, his eyes wide and water running down his face.

You smirked as you ran your eyes over him. Entering the shower, you shut the door behind you and stepped into Spock's embrace. His hands slid around your waist and pulled you closer. Placing your hands on his chest, you smiled up at him. "Did I scare you, big boy?"

"Being scared would be illogical. I was merely startled by the unexpected interruption."

You nodded and pursed your lips. "Oh, I see." You slid your hands along his skin and looped them together behind his neck. Pulling him toward you, you brushed your lips against his.

His grip tightened as he gave a low moan.

"I could always leave." Your lips brushed against his with every word.

"Don't even think about it."