Right Idea - McKirk x Reader

When Jim Kirk and Leonard McCoy were informed they would be getting another roommate, they didn't think much of it. After all, they were easy enough to get along with, how bad could it possibly be? Then you arrived. Obviously there had been some mistake as you should have been in the female dormitory next door, but they weren't about to complain. And you didn't seem inclined to either.

To say they were instantly smitten with you was an understatement. They started to wake every morning wanting nothing more than to see your brilliant smile or hear your infectious laughter. One drunken night when you'd gone to bed early, they talked until the early hours of morning about what they were going to do with all these feelings. They ultimately decided to do nothing, neither of them willing to risk losing you from their lives should something go wrong.

And they stuck with it right up until one early November morning. They woke to the smell of coffee and bacon and stumbled from their rooms at almost the same time. Heading to the kitchen they mumbled their usual morning greeting. You already had their coffee waiting for them and they sat at the counter to watch you make pancakes while you hummed along with the music you had playing.

When you spun from the stove to dig in the fridge, Kirk nearly spat out his coffee as he caught sight of your form fitting t-shirt and boy short panties. Hell, you were trying to kill them. He nudged Bones who was still half-asleep. As he followed his friend's line of sight, he choked on his coffee. You looked over your shoulder with an arched brow. "Okay over there?"

They both nodded and you shrugged. Finally, finding the eggs buried at the back of the fridge, you pulled them out and went back to the stove. The boys had their heads pressed together talking in low tones. You ignored them and finished making breakfast for the three of you.

You served the food at the little table you had that was just big enough for three. You were half way through the meal before anyone said anything other than "thank you". Len leaned back in his seat with a sigh. "We need to talk, Darlin'."

You arched a brow before mirroring his position and leaning back in your seat as well. "About?"

"We're human, Y/N," Jim said, sounding almost desperate. "We have feelings. You need to think about us."

There was a beat of silence before you said, "What?" You were completely confused.

Len shot the other male an annoyed glance before looking back to you. "What the idiot meant to say was that we know this is your apartment too, but you can't run around here dressed like that." He visibly swallowed and licked his lips. "We're liable to get the wrong idea about how you feel about us if you do."

Your gaze moved between the two of them before you smirked and pushed yourself away from the table. "What if that's precisely the idea I want you to get?" You swung your hips far more than usual as you headed toward your room.

You'd barely stepped through the door when you heard them scrambling up from their seats to follow.