*

Saturday.

It's Saturday.

What the hell is gonna happen today...

"I don't know what to do."

Both boys laughed as they said this statement at the same time.

"Alright, you go first," Seungmin said.

Jisung sighed, "I'm scared of confronting Felix." Seungmin nodded, showing that he was listening, "When I said 'Nothing is happening' at the stargazing place, I was lying. I just didn't know what to say, nor how you guys would react, that I just...spilled out of my mouth without thought. I'm pretty sure Lix feels betrayed now, and probably hates me. I don't know what to do."

Seungmin was quiet for a moment, contemplating what to say. "I don't think he hates you," Seungmin started, "Yes, he's probably hurt, but I think with a bit of talking and clearing things up, you two will forgive each other. Felix is a very forgiving person, and he'll understand. With that being said, though, don't make a move on him just yet. Romantically, I mean," he clarified when Jisung made a confused face, "He'll probably need some time before jumping into a relationship."

Jisung nodded, "Alright, now what's your issue?"

Seungmin sighed, "I don't know what to wear."

Jisung face-palmed himself, "Seriously? You could probably wear anything and Hyunjin will like it!"

"But he said it was a book cafe. And I've never been! Should I dress, like, fancy-causal, or super causal or just casual-casual or-"

Jisung covered Seungmin's mouth before the boy could continue. Jisung sighed, "Just stop, I'll pick out something for you."

Seungmin panicked, 1 hour later, when the doorbell rang.

"Shit, he's here!" Seungmin yelped, "Do I look OK, Ji?"

"Perfect, absolutely fantastic," Jisung said, wiping away a fake tear, "My little Minnie is all grown up. Now go get your guy!"

"Shut it squirrel face! Now where the fuck is my phone?!"

Jisung laughed as went downstairs to answer the door, "He's really panicking right now, so prepare yourself," he said to the demon.

"Thanks," Hyunjin said with a smile. He was wearing a simple white tee with a black leather jacket, along with ripped dark blue skinny jeans and black ankle boots.

"Seungmin's gonna die," Jisung said, looking at the other's outfit, "Hey, I have an idea," the boy lowered his voice as he heard Seungmin dashing around in his room upstairs, "Turn your eyes red. Say they're contacts. They go good with the outfit."

Hyunjin laughed, unglamouring his eyes, "You sure?"

"Yep," Jisung said as Seungmin scrambled downstairs.

"Oh! Um, hey Hyunjin," Seungmin said with a very red face. The boy's face flushed further as he took in the other boy's outfit.

"Hey pretty boy," Hyunjin said with a wink, "You, indeed, look very pretty." 

Seungmin was wearing a baby blue cropped sweater over a white t-shirt and faded, flared blue jeans. His black Converse and fluffy white beret only made the soft look even more fluffy.

"Thanks! Y-you look really nice, too," Seungmin said shyly, "And you're wearing those contacts!"

Hyunjin nodded, smiling like a dork.