*

Now that Felix and Jisung had made up, things were basically normal. With a few...key differences.

First off, though Felix and Jisung were normal again, there was one question lingering: "What were they?" They had kissed under the stars, yet are they to forget, like it never happened, or adventure on, become lovers and explore themselves? Maybe that's why they're being really sensitive to each other's touch, blushing at literally everything the other does.

Second off, Seungmin doesn't know how to bring up the question of "Are you a divine?" to Jisung and Hyunjin. How awkward would that be? And it doesn't seem like they want to bring it up. Hyunjin sensed a slight change of energy from Seungmin, but didn't know why.

At lunch on Thursday, Seungmin started talking about glasses to try and get something out of them.

"I went to get an eye appointment yesterday afterschool, and seems like my eyesight got worse," Seungmin said. It wasn't all a lie. He knows his eyesight had gotten worse, and he had contacts on, however, his last appointment was last year. "Should I get colored contacts?"

Hyunjin shrugged, "It's your choice. But I think your eyes are pretty already."

Seungmin chuckled at Hyunjin's flirty comment.

"Personally, I don't think so. Contacts just suck," Jisung said, "They irritate the eyes and all that."

"Yeah," Hyunjin agreed.

"But I've seen you two wear them. Jisung, you have gold ones, and Hyunjin has red," Seungmin said, which visibly surprised the two, "So why wear them if you don't like them?"

"Um-"

"Well-"

"Fashion!" Hyunjin exclaimed quickly before Jisung said some weird answer, "Different eye colors can make outfits stand out, you know? And I don't wear them a lot, so it's fine."

"Yeah!" Jisung agreed. Seungmin noticed that Felix was trying to hold in laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" Seungmin asked casually. Felix stopped, taking a few deep breaths to calm down.

"Because they're just funny," Felix said, shrugging. 

Seungmin shrugged back, "I mean, they are. Why did they get so surprised, though?"

"I don't know, maybe just put off."

"I was kinda put off," Jisung muttered. But why?

"You guys are getting obvious," Felix said. Seungmin was taking a car home, so it was just the 3 of them.

"Look, we can't help it, barely anyone knows, so him asking about our eyes was surprising," Jisung said. Hyunjin nodded in agreement.

"Can you...ya know, not act all surprised?"

"I mean, we'll try. I will tell him eventually. Whether Jisung does it or not is up to him." Hyunjin sighed as they split up to their different buses.

Felix sighed as he flopped down into a seat. He was just about to start up his music when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar face...

He quickly pulled his hoodie over his head and left the bus, apologizing to the bus driver who was about to leave. Without thinking, he hopped onto Jisung's and Hyunjin's bus.

"Felix?" Jisung asked quizzically.

"Why are you here?" Hyunjin asked.

"...Eric. He was on my bus." He slid into their seat. They quickly made room, "Can I stay at one of yours?"