16.

Both of the males finally got to the closest bus stop to the purple haired boy's house. They had decided to grab some clothing from the shorter male's house, and go back towards Saihara's. As they waited, them both continued to listen to music together, holding hands and such. Not much would happen for them today.

[K A I T O]

The male woke up at the sound of his phone ringing, going through his hair and picking it up, it was no one else but Saihara.

—Hey bro whats up!—The male said stretching still on bed

—Nothing much..I came to say that Kokichi won't be able to go to work today.—The male said from the other line, which made Momota frown.

—What do you mean by that?—He asked, as he stood up from bed.

—Well...He isn't stable enough to go to work for a while, we just came back from the hospital..—Saihara said from the line. This made Kaito sigh.

—Alright, understandable, I will find a replacement for him.—Kaito exclaimed, as he heard little excited jumps from the other line. He sighed and ended the call, to walk out of his room and start his own day.

As the male started to get ready, he couldn't help himself but start thinking about what he was going to do with the entire situation between Saihara's relationship with te shorter one. He questioned if he should do it, he was worried of Saihara's mental health if he continued in such relationship, but he also worried on how a break up could affect the taller male as well. He found himself in the bathroom, and our of annoyance, he took water and plastyered all over his face. Groaning as he couldn't make a desicion.

—Why is this so hard?!—The male asked himself rubbing his face quite rapidly.

—I should stop asking myself such stupid questions, Ouma will just bring trouble to Saihara, and that's a fact.—The male told himself, as he finished washing his teeth, and leaving the bathroom to change to his uniform. Later today, he was going to meet up with Akamatsu, maybe text Kokichi too, if he caught him slipping, maybe he could expose him. The male placed his clothes on and brushed his hair, leaving his room. he took some bread and made a cold sandwich, took his bag, and walked out of his household towards his work, taking bites from the cold rapid meal.

After a short while, he had found himself in front of the cafe, well, the back to be more exact. He greeted Maki and placed his hand on her shoulder. She limited herself to smile at him, as he went towards a peculiar female he had seen interact with Ouma before.

—Oh! Greetings Momota-kun! What is wrong?—The tan female of white hairs asked, with a bubbly smile on her face. The male just chuckled.

—Yeah uhm, have you heard anything from Ouma? I was told he was sent to the hospital, but has he...had any suspicious behavior around you?—The male questioned, the female seemed panicked for a few seconds.

—Oh my oh my! That's no good! I shall send my prayers for him to God the second I get out of work.—The female affirmed.—And about your question, not really, he seems annoyed by my presence however, maybe he thinks I talk too much.—The female affirmed, as she looked at the taller male which just nodded.

—Has he...ever mentioned anything about a boy named Shuichi Saihara to you?—The male asked, as the female thought for a few moments to then shake her head.

—He only tells me to go away or that I am annoying him.—The female exclaimed.

—Ah... Understandable, hope you do your best today at work then! No slacking off!—The male demanded as the female cheerfully smiled as he walked away. As he avoided eye contact with the tanned woman, a frown was plastered all over his face, he could not understand why wasn't he able to get any information about Kokichi being actually toxic, he had seen it before, he had interacted with Kokichi as he claimed about hurting Saihara, yet for some reason, nobody else was able to suspect from him, no matter how many people he asked, the shorter male never showed any, in quote, toxic behavior against other.