Chapter 2 - Meeting a new friend

You were sitting at the table, scarfing down your food.

"Calm down (y/n). You're acting like you have to be somewhere five minutes ago." Yagi said, laughing a bit. You looked at him and swallowed what you had in your mouth.

"Sorry dad but today is Bakugo's entrance exams. We are meeting outside and then having dinner at his place once he finishes. He's probably waiting for me right now." You say, finishing your food. Yagi gave a nod.

"That's right. I forgot. Maybe I should have Midoriya come over. He is only at thirty-five percent." Yagi said. You gave a nod and stood.

"I can ask him to come over. How is he doing with the One For All?" You asked, putting your dishes away. He smiled.

"Good. I'm glad I gave it to him when he turned five. Gave his body time to adjust." He said. You smiled at him and ran to the door.

"Love you dad! I will have Midoriya text you." You say and wave. He waves back and you leave, running down the stairs. Once on the sidewalk, you see Bakugo. You wave. He smiles and waves.

"Hey sis. You ready to see me win?" He asked. You gave a nod.

"Yep and even thought you have no way of winning, I know you will win." You say and smile. He gave a smirk.

"That's right. I will beat the system and get into U.A. Once in, I will be number one!" He yelled. You saw the fire in his eyes and giggled. You then saw Midoriya walking.

"Hey Midoriya!" You shout and wave. He looks and waves back. You and Bakugo walk over to him.

"Dad wanted to know if you want to come over later and train, maybe have dinner." You said. Midoriya smiled.

"Y-Yeah." He said, taking out his phone and texted Yagi. Bakugo sighed.

"You damn nerd. Your lucky All Might trains you. If you didn't get such a powerful quirk, you would be just another loser." Bakugo said. You smiled at that. See, when you all were kids, Midoriya told you he would be quirkless. You asked your father, the number one hero All Might, to help him. Since then, Midoriya had the quirk called One For All. Sure, Bakugo was pissed that his friend got a powerful quirk, but he never held it against him, that and you never told anyone else about how Midoriya got the quirk. That day, He also retired and that meant Endeavor became the number one hero.

"Looks like we are here. See you later sis. Wish us luck." Bakugo said. You gave a nod, waving at them and ran to the part where the two students that got recommended stay and can watch. You had already did your test and made it in, but you wanted to support your friends. Once in, you see a guy with purple hair. You smile and walk over. You remembered him from your exam you had to take. Your glad he passed. He seemed cool. 

"Hi!" You say happily, making him jump and look. You saw his eyes were the same as his hair color. You sat down, still smiling. He looked away.

"Hi." He said as he looked at the screens where it showed the students waiting to start. You frowned at that and the silence in the room was loud.

"I'm (y/n) Toshinori. What's your name?" You ask. He looked at you again.

"Hitoshi Shinso." He said. You smiled again. 

"It's nice to meet you. Pretty cool that we are going to U.A huh?" You say. He nods. You frown and sigh.

"Sorry. I can tell you don't want to talk." You say and turn, watching the screen. You wanted to make a new friend but you knew he didn't want to talk by how he was acting but you then heard him sigh.

"No, No I'm sorry. I just had a bad trip up here." He said. You looked at him. You saw he looked sad.

'Wow Shinso, U.A? Are they going to teach you to be a better villain?' Shinso remember what his classmates said just a few hours ago. You saw his eyes suddenly turn angry and he looked away from you.

"Well, I'm sorry for what happened, whatever it might be." You say. He looks at you and nods.

"Thanks, but I'm use to it." He says. You didn't like that. You could tell he was in deep thought about it. Maybe he was being bullied. 

"So, what's your quirk?" You asked, hoping to get him to open up and get his mind off of what happened. He froze a bit.

"I-It's brainwash. I can control people if they make a sound when I talk." He said in a nervous tone. You gasped.

"You know what you could do for that?" You asked. His mouth trampled a bit but you didn't see it as you stood, punching the air repeatedly and smiled.

"You could take down like twenty, no! Thirty villains! They love to monologue!" You say. You then blush and sit down, rubbing the back of your head.

"S-Sorry. I got excited. I get that from my dad." You say, laughing nervously and look at him but he looks shocked.

"Y-You don't think I could be a villain?" He asked. You looked confused.

"Your going to U.A right? Why would a villain want to be a hero?" You asked. He had tears but smiled and gave a nod.

"Y-Yeah." He said. You could tell he was happy and gave a huge grin at that. You also missed the slight blush on his cheeks.