Chapter 13 - U.A Sports Festival part 4

"You both are up now." The woman said. You and Bakugo let each other's hands go and walked out together and got on opposite sides.

"Don't you dare hold back sis." Bakugo yelled. You smirked. 

"Right back at you bro." You say. The countdown went down to zero and Bakugo made an explosion to launch himself into the air. You got fire and throw it at him. He dodged it and you moved as he made an explosion. It shot you forward but you didn't get out of the ring. You faced Bakugo just in time to put your arms up and block a punch. You pushed your arm with flames to send him back. 

"That all you got!" You yelled. Bakugo landed on his feet and laughed. 

"Hardly!" He yelled and ran at you, blowing the ground and sent concrete at you. You used your flames to melt them and dodged them and ran behind him. He turned but you were too fast and kicked him. He grabbed your leg though and sent you flying into the air. He then made an explosion and shot at you as you fell. You sent out fire as you fell but he grabbed your arm and spun you, flinging you to the ground. 

"Shit!" You yelled and shot out flames, melting the ground before you fell on it. It hurt when you landed, but you were alive and still able to fight. 

"Die!" You heard and looked, seeing Bakugo flying right at you. You smirked, using your flames to heat the ground under you. Once he was close to grabbing you, you fell backwards and he flew right out of the ring, landing on the grass, rolling till he hit the side. You then stood, and looked at him. 

"I-I win." You say, breathing hard. Bakugo stood and growled but it then turned into a laugh. 

"Now that's what I call a fight!" He yelled. You smiled and felt your arm being grabbed and lifted into the air. 

"The Winner!" Midnight yelled. You smiled and let out a victory scream. 

~Else where~ 

"That's my girl!" Shigaraki yelled and smiled. 

"I'm impressed. I see why you like her Shigaraki. I want her and the kid that came in second." Shigaraki's master said. Shigaraki gave a nod. 

"My darling will join us, I know it. She's mine but the guy might be tough. We will have to kidnap him and ask." Shigaraki said. Kurogiri looked at him. 

"Are you sure she will join? She didn't seem to like you that much." Kurogiri said. Shigaraki was silent for a second and in an instant, he was grabbing the collar that Kurogiri wore with four fingers, making him freeze. 

"Do not talk about her like that. She just needs to be shown who the boss is." Shigaraki said and let him go.

"R-right. Of course." He said in a nervous tone. Shigaraki looked back at the screen and smiled as he saw the winners on the pedestals. 

~with you~ 

You watched your dad place the metals about Kirishima, the third place winner and Bakugo the second place winner. 

"And you for you, my daughter." He said and put it on you and hugged you. 

"I'm so proud of you." He said. You hugged him back. 

"Love you dad." You say and wave to the crowd as you held your metal and they all cheered. 

Nothing could bring this down.