Chapter 17 - Final exam.

You were walking with your class but you were still silent. Two weeks had pasted and what Stain had said to you was now all over the internet. You had passed your written exam but just barely.  

"(y/n)." You heard and you snapped out of your thoughts, seeing it was principle Nezu.

"Yes." you said. He walked up to you. 

"Did you hear what I said?" He asked. You shook your head. 

"No. I'm sorry." You say and held yourself. He gave a nod. 

"You will be alone and against me." He said. You looked at him. 

"What!" You yelled. He gave a nod and pointed. You looked and saw you were also first. 

"Come." He said and he left. You sighed and looked at your hands. 

'One year.' You heard Stain say in your head. You clenched your hands. You had no doubt that they would change but it still scared you. You walked into the arena. It was Ground Gamma. 

"Begin!" You heard and started to walk. You heard a noise and you let your flames surround you as the metal fell. You turned and ran in the opposite direction that they fell, but kept your flames on to melt any metal. You had anger now. Anger that Stain was out there, still killing heroes. If you had fought him, Pros would have come and he could have been arrested. You saw a crane, then the Principle. You felt heat in your back and jumped, running up the building with your flames on your feet and the heat on your back shot out. You ran right off the side of the building and looked down, seeing him.

"Stain!" You yelled before you turned in mid air and shot at him. Stain tried to get away but you grabbed him and looked at him. 

"Got you!" You screamed and had tears as you looked at him in your hands. It wasn't Stain like you saw, but your target, Principle Nezu.  

"I got you." You said, trying to make it seem like you didn't just see Stain and were shaking. You then felt his hands on yours. 

"And you got a signature move." He said and pointed behind you. You looked, seeing fire but it was moving in an up and down motion. You then looked down and saw you were flying. You looked at him and slowly started to descend till your feet were on the ground and your fire wings disappeared. 

"While, you were meant to use the handcuffs, I will allow it. You pass." He said. You were still shaking and wiped your eyes. You let your anger get a hold of you and that scared you. 

"I heard what you shouted. We will get him young (y/n). Do not think about what happened or will happen and focus on the now." Nezu said. You looked and gave a wide smile. 

"Thank you." You said. That did make you feel better. You turned and walk out with him and were then surrounded. 

"Wow! You can fly!" Ashido said, along with others. You laughed and felt Shinso pull you to him and kiss you. 

"That's my girl." He said. You blushed and smiled at him.

After your match, Sato and Kirishima went up and failed. Tsu, Tokoyami, Iida, Ojiro, Momo, Shoto, Uraraka and Yuga all passed but Ashido and Denki failed. Jiro, Koda, Toru and Mezo, Bakugo and Midoriya also passed. Shinso's team was what they called a half pass. Hanta fell for Midnights quirk but Shinso got her to answer a question and handcuffed her. Shinso passed but Hanta did not. 

You cheered for them all and were happy when they won but sad when some lost. The teachers all saw how the talk and fight with Nezu helped you let go of what you did back at Hosu and focused on today.