Chapter 12 - U. A Sports Festival part 3

You were waiting for your match against Shoto but you were scared. 

'I know I can win but he hasn't once used his flames.' You thought. You clenched your hand into a first and took in a deep breath before exhaling. You heard a knock and looked, seeing the worker. You stood and followed her. Once outside, you see Shoto walking up and you stood on opposite ends. 

"Shoto. Don't hold back." You said. He didn't say anything. You then heard the count down and when it hit zero, Shoto sent a wall of ice around you. You covered yourself in flames, melting them. You then walked to him. He looked mad and did more Ice but it was useless. 

"Your holding back!" You yelled, making a fireball in your hand and you threw it at him. He used his Ice to stop it. 

"You have fire! Use it!" You yelled and run at him, throwing a fire punch at him. He dodged it and he looked worried. You then grabbed his shirt and threw him over your shoulder, slamming him to the ground. 

"What are you afraid of? You burning me? I'm resistant to fire." You say. Shoto kicked you off him but you landed on your feet. You watched as he stood and his flames came from his left side. You smiled. 

"That's it. Come on Shoto." you said and you both started to fight with your flames. Shoto throw fire balls but you only grabbed them and throw them back. You then ran up and landed a hard kick to his chest, sending him flying. You watched as he hit a wall and fell. 

"Winner! (y/n)!" Midnight yelled. You ran to Shoto but he was looking at his left hand.   

"I said I wouldn't use his quirk." He said. You looked confused. 

"His quirk? Shoto you used your quirk." You say. He looks at you and you smile. 

"Come on. Lets go to recovery girl." You say. He smiles and nods. As you walk, you see Endeavor waiting. 

"Shoto. That was good. You need to control your flames better but now you can finally do what I made you for. You are my best creation." Endeavor said. You became angry at that. 

"Made? Creation? Your talking like your son is nothing more then a machine!" You scream. He looks at you with a glare. You walk up to him.

"If you ever talk to him that way again you will regent it." You say and your flames come out but you feel a hand and look, seeing Shoto. 

"(y/n). It's OK. My father doesn't have a heart and you are right anyway." Shoto said and made fire in his palm. 

"This is my fire. Not his." He says and walks. You smile and walk with him, leaving a shocked Endeavor. Both your injures weren't bad and you ran to watch the next match, seeing that it was Shinso and Kirishima. 

"Who's winning?" You asked but you then saw Kirishima punch Shinso and he landed outside the ring. 

"Ah man, poor Shinso." You say and wanted to sit but you saw that you were up next and saw it was against Iita. You ran down and made it just in time. Once out you looked at Iida and smiled at him. 

"I will not lose." Iida said. You gave a nod. 

"I know I won't." You say and sent out fire at him once the match started. You saw him run around you. He was trying to make a vortex to stop your flames. You would have to stop him from running but he was going to fast. You looked at the ground, sending out flames and used the wind he was making to spin you up into the air it it also took your flames. He stopped running and you saw his jets were red from over heating. You started to fall but you used your flames to jet yourself at Iida, landed a blow. You both rolled and were on the ground. You stood slowly and got ready to fight, breathing hard but you saw your foot near the line but Iida was out. 

"Winner! (y/n)!" Midnight yelled. You ran to Iida. 

"You OK?" You asked, helping him up. He gave a nod. 

"I guess I need more training." He said. You smiled. 

"I think you did good." You say and walk with him to recovery girl. Once healed, you were placed in the waiting room. 

"So, either Bakugo or Kirishima. I wonder who it will be." You said and sighed. You wanted to win but you didn't know enough about Kirishima and Bakugo was like a brother. Either would be hard to win against. 

"(y/n)." You heard and looked, seeing Bakugo. 

"What are you doing in my waiting room. Wait. Oh, this isn't mine." He said. You laughed.

"So, brother verses sister huh?" You asked. He smirked and gave a nod.

"Hell yeah and I'm not going to lose." He said. You stood and walked over to him. 

"And either will I." You say and smile, holding your hand out. He takes it and nods.