Chapter 10 - U.A Sports Festival part 1

You were in your gym clothes, stretching. You were with your class, waiting to be announced.

"I'm so ready!" Uraraka yelled. You looked and giggled. She looked so pumped. When you were announced, you walked out with your class and looked as everyone cheered.

"And to represent all of the first years, We have our own (y/n)!" Midnight yelled. You blushed and walked up.

"Umm...Good luck?" You asked. The place was quiet before it was filled with laughs. You ran down the steps and sighed.

"I didn't know what to say." You said to Shinso but he only gave a nod and a smile. You could tell he was trying not to laugh.

"And for your first game! An obstacle course!" Midnight announced. You listened to what she was saying and looked at the gate. You smirked at that. The buzzer when off and as everyone ran, you ran also, only to make your flames appear at the bottom of your feet and you ran on the wall, above everyone else. You used your heat to melt the wall and making it like lava so you could stick to it. You then jumped over the people and ran but you kept your flames on the bottom of them. You felt ice but it melted and you laughed.

"Nice try Todoroki!" You shouted and easily dodged the robots, melting a few of them. You then turned your flames off and you came to the cavern. You looked and gave a nod before you ran back and gave a huge jump, grabbing one of the ropes. You then used your flames to cut it. You got ready to hit the rock but you shot flames out of your feet and ran up the rock, holding the rope still and you jumped, using the rope to make sure you don't fall. You easily made it to the other side.

"Damn it." You said, holding your wrist. It was starting to burn so you had to take it easy. You ran but soon found the mine field. You took your time but you heard a huge noise, and looked, seeing Bakugo and Shoto fighting but also Midoriya flying thought the air.

"No!" You yelled and he used you to launch himself into first place, you getting second place. You sighed and looked, seeing Bakugo had third place, Shoto getting fourth and Shinso seventh place. You felt a hand and looked It was Midoriya.

"S-Sorry. Are you OK?" He asked. You smiled and gave a nod.

"Yeah. Good job on winning." You said. He smiled and gave a nod and watched as each spot was filled with people coming in

"Congrats to the ones that won! Now on to the next game!" Midnight yelled after everyone was in.

"It looks like the Carvery games!" She yelled and the crowd went wild. You looked nervous but you felt a hand on your shoulder. She just announced the points and you knew everyone would be going after Midoriya.

"Sis. You and Plum can be with me." Bakugo said. You smiled and gave a nod.

"Good Idea. Now we just need one more." Shinso said and looked around but saw Kirishima running over.

"Hey Bakugo!" He yelled and smiled at him.

"Let me being your strong horse." He said. You listened as he explanation why and you then smiled.

"Hey, I think I know how we can win" You say. They looked and you smiled at them.

"Forget Midoriya. Lets get everyone else. We can get more points and with how Bakugo's anger is, we can easily pull ahead. I can use my flames to slow them down and trap them. We can use Kirishima as our shield and Shinso can brainwash them." You say. Bakugo smirked.

"You, my dear sister, are truly smart." Bakugo said and rubbed your head. You smiled at that and gave a nod.