Chapter 25 - Forgotten

You blocked a kick and sent out fire at Bakugo but he jumped away, only to shoot out a blast at you. Your wings popped out and you fly into the air, dodging the attack but Bakugo then made an explosion behind him, flying at you and grabbed you, landing on the ground with a roll and he pinned you, his hand to your throat. 

"And Time! Bakugo captured the villain!" All Might announced. Bakugo stood and laughed but helped you up. 

"Damn it! I thought I would win this time." You said as you stood. The teachers had made a new training game called Heroes and Villains. It was a timed game. The hero had five minutes to capture the villain and the Villain had to immobilize the hero before time ran out. If time ran out then that meant more heroes came and the heroes won. They made it about a month ago and it was a great way to train and get use to fighting because it was in favor for the hero so the one playing the villain had to fight and couldn't run.  

Bakugo was the undefeated Villain and Hero. No one had been able to beat him.  

"Well, you have to do better sis." He said and smiled. 

"Up next is Shinso Vs Toru." All Might said. You walked with Bakugo and watched as Shinso was placed at the Villain. 

"I think Plum will win." Bakugo said. You gave a nod. About a week ago, Mr. Aizawa took Shinso under his wing and was training him in the art of the blinding cloth.

"I think so too but Toru will give him a run for his money also." You say. Bakugo nod but looks at you. 

"I love Ojiro." Shinso said in Toru's voice. You couldn't help but laugh at that. 

"What!" Toru yelled and Shinso turned, using the cloth to wrap around her and send her flying into the air. She let out a scream as she fell but he used the cloth to grab her again and bring her to the ground softly so not to her her. 

"Time! Shinso immobilize the hero!" All Might yelled. Shinso helped her up but she hit him on the head. 

"You jerk!" She yelled but Shinso laughed a bit. 

"What was that about giving her a run for his money?" Bakugo said with a smirk. You sighed. 

"Shut up." You say and smiled at Shinso as he walked in. He walked up and wrapped his arms around you. 

"How are you?" He asked you. You sighed. 

"Pissed that Bakugo beat me, again." You say. Shinso chuckled. He was glad to hear that because he was worried about your sleep. He hoped you were sleeping well.

"Well your a sore loser." Bakugo said and you shoved him.

"I know why your mad at him. How are you sleeping (y/n)." Shinso asked. You looked at him. 

"I'm sleeping fine." You answer. He smiled and held you closer. 

"Good." He said and kissed your cheek. You smiled at that. 

"OK class, that's all. Go back to the dorms and rest." All Might said. You ran over and hugged him before you walked with Bakugo and Shinso. You being at the dorms meant you saw him less and you missed him. 

"Hey, did you guys want to go somewhere tomorrow? We have a day off, right?" You asked then. Bakugo gave a nod.

"Yeah but I will pass. I don't want to interrupt a date." Bakugo said. You blushed at that but Shinso took your hand in his. 

"Thanks Bakugo." Shinso said. Bakugo smiled. 

"Welcome Plum." He said and Shinso looked at you. 

"Lets go on a date tomorrow." He said. You gave a nod.

"Yeah." You say. 

~The next day~ 

You and Shinso were walking around the town, having a great time. It had been a while since it was just the two of you. 

"(y/n)?" Shinso asked and you looked at him. You both were sitting at the main square, resting a bit before heading back to the dorms. 

"Are you sure your OK? With what happened a month ago?" Shinso asked. You smiled and gave a nod. 

"Yeah. Honestly I don't even think about it because I'm so focused on my studies and training." You say and lean on him. 

"Plus, if he was going to do something, he would have to find me and the dorms keeps us hidden." You say. Shinso holds you close.   

"That is true." He said and kissed your cheek. You both then stood and walked back to the dorms. You had a great date with Shinso but it took a lot out of you and once in bed, you fell asleep instantly. You never saw the purple warp gate open under you or felt yourself sinking into it.