Chapter 14 - Names

You were sitting on Shinso's desk, much to Iida's dismay and laughing with him and Bakugo. 

"You should have seen the guys face when I told him I was taken." You said. Shinso smiled. 

"So, a guy from another school asked you or from here in U.A.?" Bakugo asked. You looked at him. 

"Another school. I turned him down and he started to cry. I told him I have the best boyfriend ever and he ran from the train." You say, making Shinso blush. 

"B-Best?" He asked. You gave an nod and looked at him. 

"Yeah." You say. He smiles and rubs his neck. The door then opened and you saw Mr. Aziawa and moved from the desk and sat in your chair but you saw Midnight with him also and rolled your eyes at her outfit. 

"Hello Class 1-A!" She shouted. Mr. Aziawa sighed. 

"Today you will be picking your hero names. Midnight will help and I will sleep." Mr. Aziawa said, getting in his sleeping bag and leaned on the wall, falling asleep instantly. 

"That's right! everyone, take a white board and write down your hero names. Understand that this could be your hero name from now on." Midnight said. You took on of the boards and looked at it. You had an idea but you thought it would be to plain. You sigh and wrote it down thought and stared at it. 

"I'm going first!" Bakugo yelled and walked up. He slammed his board down. 

"King Explation murder!" He yelled. Midnight looked at him. 

"No." She said. Bakugo glared at her. 

"What do you mean no!" He yelled. Kirishima rose his hand. 

"How about Explosion boy?" He asked, making Bakugo angrier. You laughed and Bakugo sat down and Shinso walked up. He looked at his board for a second and the class was silent. He then showed it. 

"Zone Out." He said. Midnight gave a nod. 

"I like it. Nice work." She said but you saw Shinso looking at you. You smiled and gave a thumps up. He smiled and walked back to his seat. A few others did theirs and soon, you were the last one. You stood and walked up, and showed the class. 

"Flame." Midnight said. You gave a nod. 

"I was thinking Phoenix but I wanted to focus on my flames so I went simple." You say. She gave a nod. 

"It is but also makes it seem like your weak when your not. That could help you. I like it." She said. You smiled and walked back over to your desk, only to have Shinso move and kiss your cheek, making you blush. 

"Nice work, Flame." He said. You giggled. 

"You too, Zone Out." You say. He gives a toothy grin and you couldn't be happier. 

"Now that we have your names. We have your intern papers also." She said and handed them out. You took yours and looked over the names. You saw a few that stuck out but one caught your eye. 

"Native?" You asked. He was stationed in Hosu city. 

"Hey, Sis. Come one." You heard Bakugo say and looked. He and Shinso were waiting for you. You got up and followed them, putting the paper in your bag. 

"Sorry." You say and take Shinso's hand but your thoughts went back to Native. You wondered what he could teach you.