Chapter 22 - Just in Time

~Warning. attempted rape starts at ~~~~~~~~ and ends at ~~~~~~~~

You woke to the door closing. You looked, sitting up and saw Shigarski holding a plate of food and a glass of water. He walked over and sat with you and handed you the food.

"You must have been tired. You slept a long time." He said. You took the plate and you ate it. You hated to say it but it was good. You saw that he was smiling and took your empty plate and glass. He then left. You looked for a window or something you could leave from but you found nothing.

"Damn it." You said and looked back at the ground. You had to wait but you didn't want to be here for another second. The door opened and closed but you didn't look up. Shigaraki got on his knees and looked at you in the eyes.

"Darling, are you OK?" He asked. You looked at him.

"Why me?" You asked. You had to know. He smiled.

"That day you bumped into me. I wanted to kill you but I couldn't. I then followed you and took your pictures. I then asked master if I could have you." He said and stood, pushing you on the bed, pinning you. Your fear grew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have wanted you and no one else since. Master is here right now but I told him I'm busy with you." He said and kissed you. You turned your head to break the kiss but that only gave him access to your neck. You then started to fight and tried to get him off you. He moved his face from you and you looked at him, glaring but he slapped you, making your head turn the opposite direction. You could almost feel the bruise forming from how hard he slapped you.

"Don't test me darling." He said and let one of your arms go and he grabbed your breast. You looked at him and grab his hand to make him stop.

"N-No!" You yelled but he pinned you again.

"No? Darling, we both want this. Just relax." He said and kissed your neck again. You shook your head, kicking your legs to get him off you but he was on your stomach and nothing worked.

"D-Darling. The more you wiggle, the harder I get." Shigaraki says and lets out a moan, making you stop. He pulls one hand away again and brings it down to your pants. You feel him undo the button but then you hear an explosion. He sits up and looks, seeing a light from under the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Darling. Hide. I'm going to go help Master." He says and gets off you, running from the room. You stand and run to the door, only to see the villains fighting heroes. You then see Bakugo, Midoriya, Momo, All Might and Shinso. You run to them and tackle Shinso.

"(y/n). Hey! I got her!" Shinso yelled and ran from the building, holding your hand tightly. Once out, you see the police.

"I got her!" Shinso yelled and they ran over, helping you and Shinso but you never let him go as they placed you into a squad car and brought you to the hospital. Shinso never let your hand go and was laying in the bed as you rested at the hospital.

"Sis!" You heard and looked, seeing not only Bakugo, but all of class 1-A, Your father and Mr. Aizawa. The class all ran over but Bakugo gave you a hug. You hugged him back.

"(y/n), the police want to know what happened." All Might said. You gave a nod and you saw some officers walk in. You then started to tell them, and everyone in the room, what had happen.