Chapter 26 - Prison

Warning. Rape in this chapter! It starts at ~~~~~~~~ and goes to the end of the chapter.

Shigaraki watched as his darling slowly appeared on the couch in their new hideout. He walked over and stuck a needle in her arm. She let out a small groan but didn't wake. 

"She will be out till the morning." Shigaraki said and used his decay to get rid of the needle. It was just a drug to keep her sleeping. Kurogiri then handed him the bracelet and Shigaraki placed it on her wrist. He then ran a finger up her arm and stopped at her lips. 

"She's so beautiful." Shigaraki said before he moved from her and grabbed the tape. He then taped down a finger on each hand. 

"I'm going take her to our room. don't interrupt us. When she wakes, I plan to finally claim her as mine. I know that's what she wants." Shigaraki said and picked her up, holding her close.

"As you wish Shigaraki. I will let the others know also." Kurogiri said as Shigaraki walked into his room and closed the door. He placed her on their bed and laid by her, pulling the blanket over them. He then cupped her cheek and she smiled. 

"I love you darling." He said and kissed her. He then ran his hand up and down her arm. 

~The next morning.~

You felt warm and groaned, opening your eyes and saw a wall. You closed your eyes, not wanting to wake up but you felt a hand on you and it pulled you closer. Your eyes snapped open and you didn't move. Someone was in your room. You then felt the hand move and run up and down your arm. 

"Darling. Wake up." You heard Shigaraki whisper. You didn't move. How did he get into your dorm room? You then felt him get out of the bed and the door opened and closed. You sat up and looked, seeing that you weren't in your dorm room but in a different room. You back up till your back hit the wall. How? How did you get here? The door opened and he had a glass of water. He then smiled.

"Darling! Your up!" He says and walks over. He then holds out the glass of water but you hit it away. He looked shocked as the glass feel and you saw a new bracelet on. 

"Now darling that wasn't nice but I understand why." He said and grabbed your wrists. You struggle but he was soon on top of you. 

"I want this also my darling." He said and kissed you. You don't stop struggling and got one hand free, slapping him. He stops and sits up a bit. He looked pissed. He let your hands go and undo the tape on one of his hands. You don't move, trying to buy your time but knew he would hurt you, or worse, if you fought.  

"You know Darling, I love you, truly, I do but if you want to fight, then I will win." He says and grabs your neck gently. You only feel four fingers, thankfully. 

"Now, you will lay there and enjoy this. I want it to be special. Do you understand?" He asked in a deadly calm voice. You had tears and gave a nod. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Good. Now, I think these have to go." He said and grabbed your shirt with his un-taped hand and it turned into ash. He then licked his lips and did the same to your bra. You looked away as your tears fell and he wiped the ash off you and gave your breast a squeeze. He then leaned down and took one of your nipples into his mouth. You bit your lip to stop yourself from crying out for help. 

"D-Darling. I wanted this for so long." He moaned as he moved from one breast to the other and you felt your pants suddenly vanish. 

"S-Shinso, B-Bakugo...Help." You whisper so quietly, you were sure that he wouldn't hear you but he stopped and sat up. 

"You moaned another mans name." Shigaraki said and you looked at him. He looked sad. 

"Am I not good enough?" He asked. You growled at him but you don't say anything. He then smiled. 

"I see. Don't worry my darling. I will make you forget their touches." He said and you felt your panties disappear. You then started to struggle. 

"Calm down." He said and you saw his hand hover over you face. You stopped and he then brought it down to your thighs. 

"Don't move to much darling." He said and you felt one of his fingers enter you. You closed your eyes and brought your arms over your eyes. You were trying to hide from the humiliation you felt and how you couldn't fight back. You then felt pain and let out a small scream. 

"Hush love. Its only my second finger. I have to stretch you or I could hurt you." He said but you didn't listen as you cried for help in your mind. You felt the pain leave and your arms were moved from your face and held to the side. You then felt a kiss on the forehead before you felt something enter you. It felt like it was ripping you so you struggled. 

"No! No! Stop!" You yelled as the pain grew but you heard him moan. 

"Darling. Darling you feel amazing. I'm glad I was your first." He moaned and kissed you but you bit him lip. He pulled back and stopped. 

"You bastard!" You yelled at him as your tears fell. He only smiled and thrusts, making you cringe in pain. 

"I know. I know it hurts but they won't get you." He said before he started to move again. You got one hand free, trying to push him off you but it did nothing as he went faster and harder. 

"(y/n)!" He yelled and stopped suddenly. You were shaking as he got off you and rolled over, pulling you closer to him, your back facing him. 

"I love you darling." He said as he held you, careful of his un-taped hand. You were in so much pain and had cried so hard that all you could do was lay there.