Chapter 24 - Moves

You were sitting on the couch and were waiting. Right now everyone was getting their dorms to the way they liked it and you had finished first. It was how you had it at home so it was easy to do. 

"Hey Sis." Bakugo said and sits with you. You looked at him. 

"Hey." You say but you see he looks worried. He had his bent elbows on his knees, his hands linked together and his head resting on them. You move closer to him. 

"You OK Bakugo?" You ask him. He looked at you. 

"I'm worried that they will take you again." Bakugo said. You sighed and gave a nod, looking down. 

"I feel the same. I act brave but I know that he won't stop." You say and look at him again and smile. 

"But I'm safe here and they won't know where I'm at." You say. Bakugo gives a nod but he doesn't smile. You lean on him and he wraps his arm around you. You then feel the seat next to you sink a bit and feel a hand on your knee and someone lean on you as your hand is taken. 

"Hey Shinso." You say. You feel a kiss on your head and he rubs your hand with his thumb. 

"I heard they are hunting him down and all heroes are assigned to keep an eye out for them." Shinso said. You gave a nod. 

"Hey love birds, break it up." You heard and looked, seeing the others coming down from their dorms. You smiled and moved but leaned on Shinso. 

"It's cool that we are all living together." Toru said as she sat. You give a nod but that night, you didn't sleep well. You were scared that any minute you would wake up and be back in the bed of Shigaraki, being raped. You wished you could sneak into Shino's room and sleep in his bed. He made you feel safe. 

~The next morning~ 

You gave a yawn. 

"Didn't sleep well?" Shinso asked. You gave a nod as Mr. Aizawa walked in.

"Alright class we are going to have a lot of work today." Mr. Aizawa said and gave a yawn. 

"I would think about the special moves you will be developing and using. Get into your hero costumes and meet me down stairs." He said and left. you all got dressed and soon you were in the training area. You stood by Mr. Aizawa because your wings were your special move. 

"How are you feeling?" Mr. Aizawa asked. You looked at him before you looked back at the others. 

"I'm scared but I can't let the control me. I'm not going to let it control me." You say. Mr. Aizawa smiles. 

"And that's why I know you will make a great hero." Mr. Aizawa said. You smiled and watched as Shinso used his voice to mimic every one in Class 1-A, including Mr. Aizawa. You knew he could mimic voices you could now switch between voices with such accuracy that you would think it was two people having a normal conversation. 

"Alright class. That's it for today. I'm impressed." Mr. Aizawa said. You ran over and hugged Shinso. He gave you a hug back and smiled. While you did nothing really but watch, you still enjoyed watching everyone come up with their special moves. 

~Else where~ 

Shigaraki was watching a screen. 

"If you know where she is, why not grab her?" Kurogiri asked. Shigaraki looked at him.

"I will but first I want her to miss me. I want her to feel like she will never see me again before I save her from the heroes." Shigaraki said and looked at the screen again. He then points to it. 

"She's in her dorm. I will grab her in one month. I want to punish her for running from me." He said and smiled. 

"And when I get her back, she and I will never be apart." He says and lets out a terrifying laugh. Kurogiri gave a nod before he walked from the room to make an adjustment to the new bracelet. The one that (y/n) wore before injected her with a tracker of his own design. Now, he was making one that could only be removed by himself or Shigaraki. That was a request that Shigaraki himself put in for and he had to listen now that he was the the new master mind behind the league of villains.