Chapter 18 - Kiss

"Hey! Lets all go shopping tomorow!" Ashido said as you all sat in class. It had been a few days and Mr. Aziawa just let everyone know about the summer training camp. You smiled. 

"I'm game. Anyone else?" You asked. Bakugo rolled his eyes. 

"Pass." He said. Shinso looked at Bakugo and gave a nod.

"Same. My father wants to help me train a bit before the camp and he's off tomorrow." Shinso said. You gave a pout but he smiled and kissed you. 

"I will text you want I'm done and we can got out on a date." He said. You smiled at that and have a nod. 

"I'm going to go visit my mother so I too have to pass." Shoto said. You were excited about tomorrow that you could barely sleep. Once the sun rose, you got up, showered, dressed and ran to the mall. You had hours to wait but soon, everyone was together and walking around. The class split into groups and you went with Midoriya and Uraraka. You walked behind them a bit to window show and stopped at one of the windows, not seeing that Midoriya and Uraraka kept walking. 

"Hey, its the winner of the U.A Sports festival." You heard and looked, seeing an arm go around you and pull you in close. The guy was wearing a hoodie.  

"I was rooting for you darling." You heard and froze, looking and you saw Shigaraki, who was smiling. He then moved his arm and took your hand, linking your fingers but kept one of his fingers up. He walked but you didn't move. He looked at you. 

"I just want to talk darling. You come with me and listen to me and I won't kill anyone." He said. You swallowed the lump in your throat. You knew he would kill people if you didn't listen so you followed him. He lead you behind a building where you both would be hidden. He pulled you in close and sat, making you straddle his hip as you sit on him but his hand was still holding yours so you didn't fight, even if you wanted to run. 

"I don't get it darling. I attacked Hosu with our Nomu's but all they talked about was that hero killer. I'm mad you killed our nomu also, but I can forgive you." He said and leaned his head on your shoulder and used his other hand to wrap around your waist. You didn't move or say anything. 

"I'm so confused though. I'm not like him yet, some days, I feel like we are the same." He said and pulled back, looking at you. 

"What do you think?" He asked. You looked scared as he looked at you, waiting for you to answer. 

"Y-You want the truth?" You asked, He gave a nod. 

"You're both villains. You both kill without thinking about the person you're killing but the difference between you and Stain is Stain will listen and deem heroes are worthy of being alive. you will just kill and not care." You say. Shigaraki looks at you. 

"That's not true. I would never kill you my darling. I love you." He said. You glare at him. 

"You don't know..." You start but Shigaraki moves and kisses you. Your eyes go wide and he pulls back. 

"See. Your my darling. I know Stain wants to kill you in a year but I won't let him kill you." He says and smiles. 

"I get it darling. His goal is to rid the world of those he deems unworthy but I want to make a world where you and I can be free. One where heroes won't stop us." He says but your still shocked that he kissed you. He moves his hand from your waist and brought it to your cheek, careful of his fingers, making you snap out of your shock. 

"You are so smart. Thank you Darling." He said and pulled you closer. You tried to fight but he kissed you again. Your eyes snapped shut, pushing on his chest with your free hand and yelling in your head for help. He then pulled back. 

"I love you darling." He said and moved to kiss you a third time but stopped as he heard yelled.

"(y/n)! Come on, lets get lunch!" You heard Denki yell. Shigaraki sighed and moved you, standing and looked at you. 

"Go have fun Darling. We will be together soon." he said, kissing your forehead and walked off but you ran from him. You saw your friends and ran right at them, telling them what happened.

The police came but they never found Shigaraki. You gave a statement at the police station and Your father, Bakugo and Shinso all met up with you and you told them everything that happened. You told them everything and the thing that worried everyone was that last thing that He said to you.

What did he mean by you would be together soon?