Chapter 16 - Hero Killer part two

"Smash!" You heard and Saw Midoriya punch Stain. He went flying and Midoriya looked at you. 

"Run! Get out of here!" He yelled. You tried to move. 

"I-I can't yet." You say. Midoriya looked worried and looked behind you. 

"Another child?" You heard Stain say. You saw Midoriya press something on his phone and hoped it was for help. 

"Why are you hurting my friends!" Midoriya yelled. Stain get out a laugh. 

"I deemed the girl worthy. The pro will be killed, as the boy but you, you came to save them did you not?" He asked. Midoriya was silent. 

"Midoriya, get Iida and Native out of here." You say. Midoriya growled but took a step back and you saw Stain slash his leg, making Midoriya fall and Stain licked the blood. You didn't even see him move. Was he that fast? 

"I-I cant move." Midoriya said and a knife came to his throat. 

"Your very brave. I can see you helping the people in the world." Stain said and moved his sword. Midoriya looked scared. 

"But I cannot forgive the others." He said and moved to you and Iida. 

"Please." You begged. He looked at you. 

"You can't change who you are." He said. You gave him a glare. 

"Yes you can. Anyone can change." You said. 

"How?" Stain asked. You looked at him and felt your body move. You grabbed your head and looked at the ground as your tears fell. 

"My father. He told me he only cared about helping people but when he took me in he found a new meaning to his life." You say. You felt a blade on your chin and you looked at Stain. 

"Your telling me that these two so called heroes can change?" He asked. You wanted to nod but your were afraid to get cut.

"Yes. I bet my own life on that." You say. Stain smiled and moved his knife. He slammed it to the ground and you looked, seeing it was right next to Iida, who looked afraid. You saw a thin cut on Iida's forehead from the sword being so close. You looked at Stain.

"Then they have one year. If both don't change like you said, I will stop hunting heroes till I find you." He said, taking out a knife and held it to your stomach. 

"I will gut you and have you say how you were wrong before you die." He said before he said before putting all his knifes away. 

"One year." He said and turned as he ran and soon, he was gone. You backed up and fell to your butt. You saw Shoto running up and Midoriya finally able to move. 

"W-What did I just do?" You asked. You saw Shoto and Midoriya looking over Iida and Native before going up to you. 

"(y/n). Are you OK?" Midoriya asked. You gave a small nod but you then saw Iida move slowly. You then felt a hand on your shoulder and looked, seeing Native. 

"Let go to the hospital." He said. You stood slowly with a nod. Native was helping Iida and Shoto was helping Midoriya when you heard a scream and looked, seeing a flying Nomu. You backed up but it grabbed you and took off into the sky. You turned and grabbed its foot, setting the thing on fire. It became engulfed and let you go. You fell with a roll but the Nomu also fell and wasn't moving. You watched as it burnt. You heard yelling and looked, seeing Endeavor and an old man running over. Endeavor walked up and helped you up. 

"You OK?" He asked. You gave a nod. 

"Y-Yes sir." You say but you looked at the Nomu, which was now a pile of ash. 

"I can see why you won against my son." He said and turned and left. You turned and followed him, still shaken about what happened. 

~On the roof tops.~

"Did you see that? She took it down!" Shigaraki said in anger. He was pissed that his darling hurt their Nomu but then again, he couldn't blame her. He didn't know she was going to here so the Nomu would have killed her. He then sighed and decayed his binoculars.

"Lets Go Kurogiri. I will speak with her later about this." He said. Kurogiri gave a nod before he opened a warp gate and they left The city of Hosu. Shigaraki was pissed that his darling did that and how that darn hero killer got away. 

"Damn it." He said and itched his neck. He really need to speak with his darling now.